Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] (143299 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To During Your First Time Of Wooing A Lady / Hot Spots Where One Can Pick Sexy Ladies In Abuja / The Wooing Challenge Season Vii - Ladies Pick Your Men!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (105) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by ggrin(f): 4:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by KingTom(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
tohpahz:

Kingtom.. mum.u time has come to Show ur skills tongue
omo ele oya I wan woo you this year grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by KingTom(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
ggrin:
even kingtom kiss
shoro niyen grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sassybae:
tongue he's around
well he's welcome but that doesn't change anything even according to the rule a lady can be woo by two guys and the lady can then choose so I am ready for the challenge he can either join or watch as I woo his 'wife' away grin tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by whizqueen(f): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
Friedplantain comman tell ISHILOVE what you feel for her
Aare2050 here is the time to woo Allsmyles smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
How many can I woo?
just one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by kinglekan: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingTom:

Na Tohpahz I wan woo grin

U too like booobii dokita. cheesy cheesy

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by KingTom(m): 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

U too like booobii dokita. cheesy cheesy

Yes oooooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Davecafary(m): 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
I want to woo Gemc3.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by kinglekan: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
And voluntarily making themselves available for wooing

Abi oooo!! Very suspicious grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by kinglekan: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Hehehe.. leave d bae.. she won play me wayo..

Nor mind am jare. grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
Oh! Was thinking I could go on five. Ok. I'll have to sort out my list
Dygeasy:
just one.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
Emi ki yo ku ikukiku kan
kinglekan:

Abi oooo!! Very suspicious grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
cheesy he's serious cheesy
stlaibrowne:
well he's welcome but that doesn't change anything even according to the rule a lady can be woo by two guys and the lady can then choose so I am ready for the challenge he can either join or watch as I woo his 'wife' away grin tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by ronald4lif(m): 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingTom to woo Ggrin

AgapeCharis to woo Deejavuu

Kinglekan to woo Mhizkel

Cc: Dygeasy, Tohpahz.
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Kilo worry eleyi? Ogbeni funra e ni brain o
ggrin:
ode undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by kinglekan: 4:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
ggrin:
why always me sad

U know we all like u, but we need to know u have boobies and a punna and not a V chest and a deek.

Abi nor be so Oga Captain Jacksparrow0712? grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by KingTom(m): 4:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
KingTom to woo kingtom

Kinglekan to woo Mhizkel

fixedgrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by stlaibrowne(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sassybae:
cheesy he's serious cheesy

Is that his monicker 'serious' I will try to check him up if he's man enough self because all I am seeing is you pleasing on 'his' behalf for me not to woo you away. But no pretty Ayam wooing you. Capisce!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by bqlekan(m): 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Nor mind am jare. grin

Seriously, Ion know who to woo. Some just get bad minds here
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Make her story for no go be like one madam like that grin grin grin
We need pic of her punna or I'm not wooing her
kinglekan:

U know we all like u, but we need to know u have boobies and a punna and not a V chest and a deek.

Abi nor be so Oga Captain Jacksparrow0712? grin

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
kinglekan:

Shifft go one side make I see road. tongue

Hey!....I go change am for you oooooo angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by ronald4lif(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
KingTom:
fixedgrin

Your personal text though. Have they been incarcerated for life? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
You _gay? undecided
Why you obsessed with yourself?
KingTom:
fixedgrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Dygeasy(m): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
KingTom to woo Ggrin

Kinglekan to woo Mhizkel

Na another man market you dey price. You should woo someone yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
I'm here to woo you. Now smile for me kiss kiss
adeh39:

Hey!....I go change am for you oooooo angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2015
You got good lines?
stlaibrowne:

Is that his monicker 'serious' I will try to check him up if he's man enough self because all I am seeing is you pleasing on 'his' behalf for me not to woo you away. But no pretty Ayam wooing you. Capisce!
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by ronald4lif(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dygeasy:
Na another man market you dey price. You should woo someone yourself.

Lol! Are benedict allowed? Thought it's for the singles? wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by KingTom(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2015
ronald4lif:

Your personal text though. Have they been incarcerated for life? grin
na so we see am o grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by bqlekan(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
I want to woo Mhizkel grin
cc dygeasy tohpahz

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge Season VII!!! [Men Pick Your Ladies] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Observing....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (105)

Olosho Whatsapp Connect. Drop Ur Whatsapp No. Sex & Location. / thanks... no more function again. / Add Me On Whatsap For Sex Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.