Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? (29876 Views)

Why Do Muslim Ladies Hate Polygamy? / Muslim Females Needed For House Keeping Jobs In Oman / Hijab: Why Do Muslim Women Hide Faces From Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Omotayor123(f): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2015
It's a sunah for a woman to cover her hair (regardless of the hairstyle she wearing)..

This rule is not only applicable to Muslim woman but women in general..
May God strengthen our faith!.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by abduljabbar4(m): 11:57am On Aug 14, 2015
Elxandre:
Muslims are seemingly intolerant people who come to rant on Christian threads, but protect their sections by making one swear allegiance to the religion before gaining access.
An inquiring mind interested in Islam cannot even come here to ask questions and learn about Islam.

Would you start confessing a faith you are still researching about, except you are a nitwit?
When people criticize Muslims for being terrorists, and I try to defend them, I always remember this NL thing and have second thoughts; "maybe they are truly intolerant"

I expect this post deleted, which wouldn't surprise me.

Smh!!!
What do you mean by intolerant? When we cant have our peaceful discussions without you people flooding and derailing our threads with insult? And please dont you get answers from muslims when you ask questions in ur section? Do the muslims insult you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by arabianights: 11:58am On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
A lady came to the saloon, made the most gorgeous Senagalese braids ever, then she tied it up again. What's the point in going through the stress and pain of making your hair when it's to be covered? Why not go on low cut? It doesn't make sense to me undecided

who is she showing the hairstyle to? She doesnt need to expose it to be admired.This shows shes confident and respects herself .She also is a good muslim.

How ever,Attachment is not allowed in islam,dont even start as we all know some churches als preach against it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by tunde1200(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Right answer has been given to you OP by our Muslims Umah here....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by waxdebo(m): 12:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
It is an injunction from God Almighty and moreover have u ever come across a picture of virgin mary without her covering her hair?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Must someone agree to one stewpid declaration before commenting on this thread!!!!! undecided

Does Christianity have something like this too on this forum?

religion jingoism is all I foresee.

MATURED FORUM SHOULD NOT DO THIS undecided

Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by mohisi: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
Habidab:
According to Hadith and Quran,its very important and necessary for women in Islam to cover their hair. For the ignorant if you are not satisfied with these two,please turn to Google
even in d bible (mat 5)jesus asked d christain woman 2 cover their body

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
Elxandre:
Muslims are seemingly intolerant people who come to rant on Christian threads, but protect their sections by making one swear allegiance to the religion before gaining access.
An inquiring mind interested in Islam cannot even come here to ask questions and learn about Islam.

Would you start confessing a faith you are still researching about, except you are a nitwit?
When people criticize Muslims for being terrorists, and I try to defend them, I always remember this NL thing and have second thoughts; "maybe they are truly intolerant"

I expect this post deleted, which wouldn't surprise me.

Smh!!!

Bro you won't know how pained I use to be embarassed

It's total rubbish from the highest order. I wonder the he'll they are protecting that Christians can't have access to.

I still put the blame on father Abraham
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by jomoh: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2015
Allahu Akbar
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by jideprof: 12:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
OUTROVERT:
Must someone agree to one stewpid declaration before commenting on this thread!!!!! undecided

Does Christianity have something like this too on this forum?

religion jingoism is all I foresee.

MATURED FORUM SHOULD NOT DO THIS undecided

Seun

meaning?
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
jideprof:

meaning?

Is it too cumbersome for your to comprehend
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Tomrock007(m): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:
A lady came to the saloon, made the most gorgeous Senagalese braids ever, then she tied it up again. What's the point in going through the stress and pain of making your hair when it's to be covered? Why not go on low cut? It doesn't make sense to me undecided
she is not plaiting that hair for pple outside to see but for her man
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

What do you mean by intolerant? When we cant have our peaceful discussions without you people flooding and derailing our threads with insult? And please dont you get answers from muslims when you ask questions in ur section? Do the muslims insult you?

Yes they do insult us undecided

And who told you that we're not here already? undecided
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2015
the beauty of a muslim woman is not meant for the world to see.
a woman has the right to show what she got, then she also has the right to cover it up too.
im satisfied that my religion ask me to cover my body.why is my hijab your problem undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by jideprof: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
OUTROVERT:

Is it too cumbersome for your to comprehend

yes please, kindly break it down... may Almighty Allah bless you as you do so. thanks
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by ORALL: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2015
Seun please I beg of you...modify any thread from the muslims sections so that people from other religion can give their views...the best you can do on threads like this is to instruct mods to ban anyone that goes against the rules stated here...

Am sure there are thousands of people willing to comment here but can't because of what they have to agree to...the reason this is on front page is for people to give their different views....

Well..op,you have gotten your answers,you can continue with your bum shorts and goat hair and the muslims women and ladys can continue with their lifestyle,@the end of the day,we all know who the society is going to respect most in terms of morals...

Cc: ishilove...please pass my request to seun...it important

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
OUTROVERT:

Yes they do insult us undecided

And who told you that we're not here already? undecided
I visit the section na. Atheists are the ones that insult you not muslims

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2015
jideprof:

yes please, kindly break it down... may Almighty Allah bless you as you do so. thanks

Eeya sorry.... if you can't break it down yourself, then it is not compulsory you understand it. IGNORE.

BTW, May Jesus Christ have mercy on you as you obediently ignore.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by ORALL: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
mzteemarh:
the beauty of a muslim woman is not meant for the world to see.
a woman has the right to show what she got, then she also has the right to cover it up too.
im satisfied that my religion ask me to cover my body.why is my hijab your problem undecided

I tire oo..people throwing away their culture's and morals just to be notice and called beautiful...at the end of the day we all know who the society will respect most in terms of good morals
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Justicealh3(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
God Bless Muslims Ummah.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I visit the section na. Atheists are the ones that insult you not muslims

They wrote it on their profiles that they ar atheists??

And tell me, have they changed d meaning of atheist ?

Now, I begin to wonder if those who belief in Islam are the ones called ATHEISTS you're talking about
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by abduljabbar4(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
OUTROVERT:

They wrote it on their profiles that they ar atheists??

And tell me, have they changed d meaning of atheist ?

Now, I begin to wonder if those who belief in Islam are the ones called ATHEISTS you're talking about
Please tell me that you are joking. You mean a Muslim doesnt believe that God exists? These people that im talking about sometimes defend the devil and call God a liar. You need to upgrade if u cant identify an atheist by his posts
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by PassingShot(m): 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sissie:

1. We are not making ourselves beautiful so that strangers will admire it.

2. We make our hair for ourselves, because we like it. It's about how we feel

3. It doesn't have to make sense to you.

4. We have friends and family who see it and admire it. And those are the people who count.
MrOlai:

Muslim women are to cover themselves for the following reasons:

1. God's Injuction
It is an injunction from God Almighty.

2. Husband's Exclusive Right
Woman's hair, like other private parts, should be exclusive only to her husband.
Here, only her husband enjoys the sight of that gorgeous hairstyle, like other private parts too. You can imagine the difference between this and when the hairstyle/other private parts being enjoyed by other men in the society.

3. Sin
Leaving her hair uncovered, like every other private parts, is a sin.

4. Adultery/fornication.
Leaving her hair/other private parts open to different men in the society facilitates adultery/fornication.

5. Temptation and Vices
Leaving her hair/other private parts open to different men in the society indirectly creates problems in the society. Men both single and married would be tempted into fornication/adultery and other subsequent vices in the society.

6. Paradise
To earn the ultimate reward and mercy in the hereafter.

Matter settled!

Jazaka Allah Khayran.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
Bro, if you're a Muslim, I add you to d list of d VERY FEW Muslims that have

SENSE.
BRAVO
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Please tell me that you are joking. You mean a Muslim doesnt believe that God exists? These people that im talking about sometimes defend the devil and call God a liar. You need to upgrade if u cant identify an atheist by his posts

Don't misunderstand me, you can read my previous post maybe you'll understand.

let me help u out.

what I was trying to deliver is, I do see Muslims too (according to their comments ) abusing Christians.

so what ar u telling me
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
firstEVA:

Its jusy for our husbands eyes not the strange men kiss

Ooor she might be going to a wedding or celebration where there will be only women present and we have to keep our hair covered from the men who don't share blood relation with us and do so cuz our relegion requires to . its modesty and beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by elohorayodele: 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
victorD3:

So why should the Muslim men dress attractively with nice hair cut won't in attract the females?

or is it only women that attract men?
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Elxandre(m): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sissie:

You've been looking for prove to support your belief. Now you are grasping at straws.

Muslims didn't request for the declaration to be imputed, but the owner of NL, apparently assumed that's the best way to keep non Muslims who come here to insult and say all sorts.

I still remember some of your exuberant mods a couple of years ago, who would delete and ban any dissenting voice against Islam.
Your intolerance directly prompted se.un to implement the lockdown, to keep the Muslims happy.

Muslims come to The Christian section, vomit alot of balderdash, but all I see is patient people trying to explain details to them from the bible, even though it's clearly futile.

Make a thread about Bishop Oyedepo and co and watch atheists and Muslims flood the thread tearing him to shreds.
Would an atheist dare have an argument in the Islam section?

Your intolerance towards "infidels" is something else.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Akanaz(m): 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2015
They are covering thier beautiful and well plaited hair to keep u from being tempted, and to please the ppl arround them that have right over them.
Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
Elxandre:

I still remember some of your exuberant mods a couple of years ago, who would delete and ban any dissenting voice against Islam.

Muslims come to The Christian section, vomit alot of balderdash, but all I see is patient people trying to explain details to them from the bible, even though it's clearly futile.

Make a thread about Bishop Oyedepo and co and watch atheists and Muslims flood the thread tearing him to shreds.
Would an atheist dare have an argument in the Islam section?

Your intolerance towards "infidels" is something else.

You're absolutely right.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Females Make Very Beautiful Hairstlyles To Eventually Cover It Up? by marked10(m): 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
is for her husband ooooo not for public view

QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dog In The House Reduces Good Deeds Daily / "You Are Making Fun Of A Man Who Is Older Than Your Father!" ... " / Why Are Muslim Imams Not Buying Private Jets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.