Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series (450 Views)

A Review Of Jade Osiberu's "Sugar Rush" Movie By Iamsynord / AY's 10 Days In Sun City: A Review By Heromaniaa / Empire Series Fan Page ( Lets Talk Music ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series by Geenel(f): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Empire has been on for about 2 years, and trust me the turn out of things isn't what I expected when I watched it's very first episode. If someone had told me that at some point Jamal and Hakeem will be against each other, I would have screamed "never!" with my eyeballs bulged. I mean those two work wonders together, I foresaw them being a really great team.

And waoh! Who would have known that the so angry Hakeem will be on the same team with his mama... And speaking of Cookie; God I love that woman, the way she carries herself –fearless, Confident –I can't seem to get enough of her.

Quite shockingly, I love luscious too. He might be dirty and seem like he has love for no one, but he loves his family – especially Cookie. Their love is a bit hard to understand but in jamals voice "that's a twisted kind of love".

Andre is a pain in the ass. I liked him better when he was repenting and going to church. Although his wife seemed to love him more as the bad guy. The way she died almost made me cry.
Andre had better stop the plot to kill his father, cos he might end up being the dead one.

Isn't Jamal so cute? I can't believe he's gay for real. All that hotness wasted?.(don't get me wrong here, I just feel bad that no girl can have him). He's going through a very hard time at the moment in the series, I hope he's come clean of drugs for real. In my opinion they should have sent him back to the rehab to finish up the program.
Being in the rehab was quite good, he met Tori. Really don't like her personality, but they make a good duos.

Okay now...enough ranting about the characters...
If you haven't seen the current episode, you should go download it. There's so much drama. Anika shouldn't feel on top of the world cos luscious did whatever he did just to get back at cookie.
Oh...and I enjoyed the very last scene, where Cookie goes all crazy with Luscious. Everyone would have thought Luscious would do something outrageous to her, but it all ended up in a heated kiss... Can't wait for the next episode.

What do you think guys? Do you love the series? What are your expectations?

weirdisthenewchic.com – lifestyle blog coming soon.

1 Like

Re: Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series by SuperSuave(m): 8:43am On Mar 27, 2017
I stopped at S03E09, they resumed yet?
Re: Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series by Geenel(f): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2017
SuperSuave:
I stopped at S03E09, they resumed yet?
Yeah. They just released E10
Re: Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series by SuperSuave(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2017
Geenel:

Yeah. They just released E10
shiii! I'm out of data. The show doesn't interest me again like before sef
Re: Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series by Geenel(f): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2017
SuperSuave:
shiii! I'm out of data. The show doesn't interest me again like before sef
Yeah I know. They are just prolonging it. Although in this episode things are getting quite steamy between Luscious and Cookie. Sort of sparked up my interest.
Re: Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series by SuperSuave(m): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Geenel:

Yeah I know. They are just prolonging it. Although in this episode things are getting quite steamy between Luscious and Cookie. Sort of sparked up my interest.
hmm...this should be the final season, yea?
Re: Weirdisthenewchic.com – A Review On The Empire Series by Geenel(f): 9:33am On Mar 27, 2017
SuperSuave:
hmm...this should be the final season, yea?
Hope so

(1) (Reply)

The History Of Big Brother (video) / Dstv Not Working Multichoice Show Some Help / Silenced - Nigeria's First Silent Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.