Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom (7293 Views)

My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / MTN Discontinues Free Night Calls (screen Shot) / Hilarious Message Received From Etisalat. (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by YOMITEWIN(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2015
here it is

Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by GuiltySpark343(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
kindly explian what i am seeing, is it better or worse in a nutshell
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2015
its far more better
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
better is an understatement its the best. if u really interested in changing your Nokia X series rom, den follow me on this thread
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by GuiltySpark343(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
IN electronics there is what the call hardware configuration optimization, research it, hope it doesn\t blow anything on the long run,,,kudos still

1 Like

Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lewa OS for Nokia X is official and totally genuine. This is released specifically for Nokia X and includes a variety of features never found in Stock Nokia OS. Lewa OS promises unique smoothness and almost bug-free interface. And if you indeed find one, report in to this thread as this OS will be receiving an update every Saturday. The Lewa Developers will continue their work and will soon fix any issues you report.I have added couple of tweaks of my own and removed unnecessary apps and stuff to further guarantee awesomeness accompanied by perfection. Enjoy!
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2015
For Nokia X and XL:You need Lewa Recovery for installing Lewa ROM.- DownloadLewa Recoveryimage.- Flash the recovery using Nokia X Flasher. (Or you can use Flashify but it's risky)- After you are flashed the Recovery, boot into it by pressing Volume + and power key for 15 seconds.- Goto Backup and create one backup.- Download latest version of Lewa OS ROM and G-apps (links provided under Downloads heading in this thread).- Download Mi-Pop add on if you want it.- Download Nokia XL patch as well. (Only For XLUsers)- Place the downloaded zips in the root of your SD card.- Once booted into Lewa Recovery, choose Wipe and then Swipe to confirm.- Now go back to menu, and choose Install.- Then choose the ROM zip.- DONT swipe yet. Choose Add more zips.- Then choose the G-Apps zip.- Choose Add more zips again and Choose Mi-pop Add on zip.- If you have Nokia XL, Choose Add more zips once again and Choose the Nokia XL Patch zip.- Swipe to Confirm. The ROM, G-Apps and any additional zips will be installed.- Choose Reboot System. ( If it gets stuck, don't panic. It's a bug in the recovery. Simply remove the battery, insert it again and power up the device)- Let it boot. It might take a couple of minutes to boot for the first time.- Choose Engish Language, Enjoy and feel free todonate.
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2015
Please what are the benefits if i should change mine?
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Kizyte(m): 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
YOMITEWIN:
here it is
Lets see your home screen
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Hallmark08(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2015
YOMITEWIN:
Lewa OS for Nokia X is official and totally genuine. This is released specifically for Nokia X and includes a variety of features never found in Stock Nokia OS. Lewa OS promises unique smoothness and almost bug-free interface. And if you indeed find one, report in to this thread as this OS will be receiving an update every Saturday. The Lewa Developers will continue their work and will soon fix any issues you report.I have added couple of tweaks of my own and removed unnecessary apps and stuff to further guarantee awesomeness accompanied by perfection. Enjoy!

Can u kindly show me how to go about it ? I used Nokia XL
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by OutOnBail(m): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
Confirm if your WiFi and tethering / hotspot is working. that's the downside of lewa ROM noticed in Nokia x
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by YOMITEWIN(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2015
front screenshot

Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 09, 2015
YOMITEWIN:
front screenshot
is d rom okay?
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by YOMITEWIN(m): 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
its okay
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
YOMITEWIN:
its okay
i will try it out tomorrow
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by denedene(m): 12:35am On Aug 10, 2015
truth be told be told, nokia xl is the worst phone ever created but with the pics i can see mk i manage am like that.
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Trendy247: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2015
YOMITEWIN:
its okay
Pls how do i change imei on my XL?
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by YOMITEWIN(m): 7:14am On Aug 10, 2015
denedene:
truth be told be told, nokia xl is the worst phone ever created but with the pics i can see mk i manage am like that.
but i tell u if change the custom rom i bet u. you wont regret eva buying it
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Trendy247: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2015
YOMITEWIN:
Pls how do i change d imei of xl?
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Youngpo413: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2015
X2 nko
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by denedene(m): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
YOMITEWIN:
but i need a laptop to perform this change?
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by YOMITEWIN(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2015
denedene:
but i need a laptop to perform this change?
yes u need a laptop
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by chigoeze: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2015
YOMITEWIN:

Download links plz
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by ocomplex(m): 8:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Guyz d lewa custom rom is dope but it has a camera bug.. once done u wont b able to snap pictures.
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by aieromon(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
ocomplex:
Guyz d lewa custom rom is dope but it has a camera bug..
once done u wont b able to snap pictures.

Not true. Make sure you flash the right ROM.
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by aieromon(m): 7:37am On Sep 06, 2015
OutOnBail:
Confirm if your WiFi and tethering / hotspot is working. that's the downside of lewa ROM noticed in Nokia x

Flashing NULL kernel takes care of that bug.
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by chigoeze: 7:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
aieromon:

Flashing NULL kernel takes care of that bug.
Help me with links to download the rom nd this kernel plus any other thing I'll need to flash... Tnx
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by aieromon(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2015
chigoeze:

Help me with links to download the rom nd this kernel plus any other thing I'll need to flash... Tnx

ROM
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2780130

Latest Kernel
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2747064
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Teeboy22(m): 9:37am On Nov 03, 2015
Hallmark08:

Can u kindly show me how to go about it ? I used Nokia XL
pls, hw u dey enjoy ur nokia XL

i wan buy am but i jx dey hear different tins..

Abeg gist me bou urs
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by Teeboy22(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2015
YOMITEWIN:
better is an understatement its the best. if u really interested in changing your Nokia X series rom, den follow me on this thread

oga boss. Abeg hw far ur nokia Xl

re u enjoyn it ..pls i wanna get it..but pple too dey complain bout it. Pls gist me bou urs..tnx
Re: Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom by mohammedmuz: 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have 1 to sell @ give away price!

A 2-week NOKIA XL for sale @ N23,000
(Very neat & Good Condition)

Location - UI, Ibadan.
WhatsApp_08079073359
phenandys@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces 4gb+#1000 Extra Airtime For Just #1000. / X Supers Custom Rom Tecno M3 Ported By Tevinlugther / Do Phones Have EXPIRING Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.