Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor. (925 Views)

See The Snake A Friend Of Mine Killed (pictures) / 18-year-old Boy Died Weeks After He Posted A Message About Death On Instagram / Half-clad Nigerian Girl Records Herself Smoking Marijuana (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor. by bjcuntis(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
Alright, I knw its non of my damn business buh its quite bugging to see a friend of mine lyk dis.

That is nt even close to d problem, ppl were actually encouraging her to do it. If she's smoking at dis age deb der is no limit to wat she cn do. Now my question is are der no laws dat prohibits minors to do dis?

See comments below.

Dear NLers wat do u think bout dis.

NB: No offense to ppl who smoke pls. I'm jst sharing wat I believe is wrong for a minor.

Cc: lalasticalala abeg

Re: Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor. by seedgreen(m): 5:04pm On Aug 09, 2015
Following
Re: Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor. by olaafirst: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Awon omo irole aiye

1 Like

Re: Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
olaafirst:
Awon omo irole aiye
Awon omo ali-jonaa
Re: Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor. by johnbuck81(m): 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2015
so its right 4 u to upload it on NL,abi? na u no try pass.
Re: Pic: A Friend Of Mine Posted A Pictute Of Herself Smoking And She Is A Minor. by bjcuntis(m): 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
johnbuck81:
so its right 4 u to upload it on NL,abi?
na u no try pass.
it ws nt lyk I leaked her private pics man, it ws on freaking Facebook.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2015 / Top 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Give Up!! / Loveth From ABSU Has Been Trending On Twitter After Sharing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.