Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? (687 Views)

Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by musicwriter(m): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I logged in today and on my profile I saw "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet ."

Is Nairaland now forcing people to convert to Islam?. Though, you people argue it's a religion of peace, but there's no prove on the ground to support this. While, I believe in Allah (because it interprets as God), I dissociate myself from your "peaceful" religion.

I'm a very humane and peaceful man, extremely humane that I still have remorse for a goat I killed on Christmas day in 1989. This goat refused to die for more than 30 minutes with blood gushing everywhere. Oh, my God, why did I take a life?. I wish I'd just allowed the goat to live.

I'll rather die than become a Muslim!.
Re: Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by ladyF(f): 6:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
Lmao e go be mistake.

Respect people's religion tho. This isn't nice...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by mmsen: 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2015
The mods won't answer and the other cowards on this forum will pretend that it does not matter.

What we have with the Islamic board is a mechanism designed to protect their comments and religion from analysis.

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by iliyande(m): 7:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
Mmmmmmmmm, end time, Seun explain this. "for me no muhamm3d but Jesus"
Re: Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by kestolove95(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
Nop but u must b a muslim b4 making any comment on islamic post cox some dude talk rubbish abt islam

3 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by ByfireByfire: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
musicwriter:
Dear Nairalanders,

I logged in today and on my profile I saw "I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet ."

Is Nairaland now forcing people to convert to Islam?. Though, you people argue it's a religion of peace, but there's no prove on the ground to support this. While, I believe in Allah (because it interprets as God), I dissociate myself from your "peaceful" religion.

I'm a very peaceful man, extremely peaceful that I still have remorse for a goat I killed on Christmas day in 1989. I wish I'd just allowed the goat to live.

I'll rather die than become a Muslim!.

About the goat... bros your conscience is still very very active.
Re: Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by ksbusari(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
The way u av complained showed hw uncultured u are and hw intolerable towards religion u r. Back to ur complaint maybe u were trying to comment on religion section d last tym u logged in and b4 one can comment to islamic post on religion section u av to testify to words u r seeing.
Re: Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by ByfireByfire: 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
ksbusari:
The way u av complained showed hw uncultured u are and hw intolerable towards religion u r. Back to ur complaint maybe u were trying to comment on religion section d last tym u logged in and b4 one can comment to islamic post on religion section u av to testify to words u r seeing.

He spoke raw truth. He spoke reality as it is.
Re: Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by malvisguy212: 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
kestolove95:
Nop but u must b a muslim b4 making any comment on islamic post cox some dude talk rubbish abt islam
but you can make comment here even create "threads" against christian faith, ready to question people faith, but ban people who question your faith.
Re: Is Nairaland Forcing People To Convert To Islam? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 09, 2015
Its cos u commented on a post in the islam for muslims sectuion. And ur usually asked first to choose to yes or no as answer to that testific*tion. So I'm guessing u choose yet and proceeded to comment. That's uy u have that on ur profile, not that anyone put it there forcefully.

(1) (Reply)

100 Instructions From Allah In The Qur'an / Fuji Singer, Pasuma Gets Invitation To Perform At Redeemed Church / I Never Pledged My Allegiance To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.