Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Never Pledged My Allegiance To Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Never Pledged My Allegiance To Allah (687 Views)

Exposing Watchtower Hypocrisy: Oath Of Allegiance / Is Allah Praying To Allah Here? / Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Pledged My Allegiance To Allah by sanandreas(m): 11:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
I just can't cope with this signature on my profile. I will rather become a traditionalist than becoming a Muslim. I can't remember putting this on my profile. It is a haram to my religion. Please mods delete this. I am not a Muslim and will never be.

1 Like

Re: I Never Pledged My Allegiance To Allah by Antoinne: 11:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
I simply can't wrap my head around the need for NL to have anyone declare allegiancs to Allah before commenting on threads that should naturally receive comments from a wider public. Perhaps if the topics were related to worship or theology, that'd make sense. But we are talking topics here related to "crane accidents" or "compensation for victims of accidents" for Goodness's sake! What's the need to have posters swear an oath before commenting? What happened to being secular or not cooking religion with personal opinions?
Whoever gave this advice to the owner or owners of this forum needs to readvise them to rescind it.
Re: I Never Pledged My Allegiance To Allah by sanandreas(m): 12:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Antoinne:
I simply can't wrap my head around the need for NL to have anyone declare allegiancs to Allah before commenting on threads that should naturally receive comments from a wider public. Perhaps if the topics were related to worship or theology, that'd make sense. But we are talking topics here related to "crane accidents" or "compensation for victims of accidents" for Goodness's sake! What's the need to have posters swear an oath before commenting? What happened to being secular or not cooking religion with personal opinions?
Whoever gave this advice to the owner or owners of this forum needs to readvise them to rescind it.

My brother I am just not happy with this development. My Bae spied into my account and she notified me. She said she was embarrassed. I had to look at my nl profile. It was really appalling. I have mailed the mods. We live in a secular society. Is that how Muslims swear oath to Jesus before commenting on Christian thread.

1 Like

Re: I Never Pledged My Allegiance To Allah by Antoinne: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2015
sanandreas:

My brother I am just not happy with this development. My Bae spied into my account and she notified me. She said she was embarrassed. I had to look at my nl profile. It was really appalling. I have mailed the mods. We live in a secular society. Is that how Muslims swear oath to Jesus before commenting on Christian thread.

And when you say it's a muslim thing all hell break loose.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Bible Reveals The Church That Worship In The True Bible Way / Happy Islamic Day / The Divinity Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.