Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? (1116 Views)

How To Toast A Girl You See Walking On The Street. / How Many Nairalanders Have You Met And Their Id / How Many Nairaland Have You Met? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? by jammin(m): 1:51am On Sep 29, 2006
do  you believe it's possible that such a girl can be genuine?
[/sub] is any kind of love possible?[sub]
Re: Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? by amaka1(f): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2006
I guess that would depend on what you mean by "come and be with you"?
Re: Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? by geebabe(f): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2006
amaka1:

I guess that would depend on what you mean by "come and be with you"?

i thot of d same tin 2
Re: Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? by olaak1(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2006
If the the database she gives is correct and she is serious why not after all somehow somewhere u meet ur lover on net, party church anywhere! cheesy
Re: Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? by puker(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2007
The only place poeple do not meet and carry on is in heaven and hell. Poeple meet every where even at the sea. You only know what you want from poeple when you meet them.
Re: Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? by chet(m): 4:25am On Apr 01, 2007
Why not. If u feel u know enough about her from ur discussions and would like to meet her. cool.

That is the idea of net, to meet people.
Re: Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? by iice(f): 4:31am On Apr 05, 2007
Nope
Re: Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2007
damn,

this is deep, internet love,

if the guy ask the girl to come visit him, if she met him online, she should be very skeptic about going. Me i will thinn twice abeg,
Re: Would You Ask A Girl You Met Online, To Come And Be With You? by queeniQ: 2:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
O̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ course....as long as she wishes to be with him too.

(1) (Reply)

A Gud Looking Gal Needed / How Did You Feel When You Saw Your Birthmate / Born In November, Lets Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.