Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL (4728 Views)

Italian Girl Refused Job Because She Has A Nigerian Fiance / How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / How Lil Kesh's Song, "Efejoku" Made Me Lose A Job Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Tdarry: 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
I lied On my Resume About Being Proficient In Excel, i was to resume soon! kinda of confused plz help a friend! cry cry cry cry cry
If you're in Abuja, I have an interactive software in which an instructor teaches you everything. It's simple and straight forward. All you need is a PC. I also have for Word & PowerPoint.
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
musicwriter:

Your best option is Youtube. Go to YouTube and search for "how to use microsoft excel". From one video you'll see many other related videos as auto suggestions.
If you're serious about it, you could learn everything within 2 days.

There's nothing difficult in excel. Good luck!.
Learn everything about Excel in just two days? shocked haba Bros... .. .. . cheesy
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by yemmybx(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tdarry:

If you're in Abuja, I have an interactive software in which an instructor teaches you everything. It's simple and straight forward. All you need is a PC. I also have for Word & PowerPoint.
pls help me to send any material I can also work on, on excel, power point etc. Yemmybs@gmail.com
Re: PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL by Tinyemeka(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Excel is actually a MONSTER when it comes to working with large data. People into ATM reconciliation and financial modelling know what's up.

I marvel when I see all the embedded functions in Excel and what they can do. Is it even in constructing 'IF' formulas? I trip.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wrong Phone Number On The CV I Sent To Conoil / Access Bank Invites Applications For 2023 Entry Level Trainee / Delta Afrik

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.