Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old (2068 Views)

Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / Its Don Baba J's Birthday(pics) / If You Are As Successful As Olamide Or Don Baba J, Ignore This :-) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old by lumdy(m): 5:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Don baba J reacted to his Profile on Wikipedia, has Wikipedia claimed on their website that he, Michael Collins is 46 years old, don jazzy reacted and said :

ALSO READ:
Kim and Kourtney Kardashian sexy, hot and banging in Gothic Photo-shoot:http://www./2015/08/kim-and-kourtney-kardashian-sexy-hot.html

Hhahahahahahaha I don Laugh die for here. See my age ooo. Haba naaa. who did this to me?"
It has since been corrected to 32 years old.

ARTICLE SOURCE:http://www./2015/08/don-baba-j-reacted-to-wikipedia-saying.html

Re: Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old by figoperch: 5:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old by IJKLMNOP: 5:59am On Aug 10, 2015
Check my signature for this important info.
Re: Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old by lumdy(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
IJKLMNOP:
Check my signature for this important info.
kkkkk
Re: Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old by dammiecool(m): 3:29pm On Feb 27, 2016
U mean dumb baba J or don baba j grin
Re: Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old by lumdy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
dammiecool:
U mean dumb baba J or don baba j grin
hmm is he rally that dum to you ni
Re: Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old by vipez(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
see boda agbaya
Re: Don Baba J Reacted To Wikipedia Saying He His 46 Years Old by vipez(f): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2016
lumdy:
hmm is he rally that dum to you ni

dum? oyinbo wo tuni yen?

(1) (Reply)

Reminisce & Burna Boy Portrait Painting By Pencilblaze > (photo) / Big Brother Naija: See Top Memes Trailing The Aftermath / Tanzanian Musician, Diamond Platnumz Gushes Over Female Fan Bum On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.