Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) (3383 Views)

Angry Driver On Revenge Mission Flips Ford Escape SUV As He Tries To Hit A BMW / How Do I Go By Getting My Driver's Licence As A First Timer / Heating Issue Wit My Nissan Primera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by jbkomo(m): 6:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Got this driver from a well respected person and decided to take him along to ibadan. Leaving Lagos i keep warning him about speed. Along Lag ibadan way, took a nap only to wake and see the speedometer readin d pix attached. Scaked him immdiately from d spot and drove myslf all tru. The question his, am i too harsh for my decision?

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by kingk(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2015
How sweet it sound that you sacked him. Why ask If you're hash or not..........when you sacked him, what diid your conscience tell you?......what ever your conscience tells you, that's your judgement about your action sacking him.

Btw...so you can drive

4 Likes

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by FruityLass: 6:48am On Aug 10, 2015
Harsh ke

One's life no get extra na

And lagos-ibadan is too dangerous for one not to be careful about....
Slow and steady wins the race.

1 Like

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by adanny01(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015
The pix is so close and looks like it was taken from the drivers seat.

Just wondering where you sat and how u took it when he knows you didnt like speed and he didnt slow down before you took the shot. If i were sleeping, any speed above 140 will awake me with a jolt.

If you took that pix from a passenger seat, that driver no get respect and deserves more than a sack.

2 Likes

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Op what car was the driver cruising 2 hell with?
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by abatically(m): 10:33am On Aug 10, 2015
Op, So woke up from a nap, found out ur driver was over speeding and the first thing u did was take picture while he let u lol. Cmon bro, this story get k leg. So driver didn't even bother to slow down while u scream at him for over speeding? And from the look of that picture, it looked like u were the driver.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2015
dumo1:
Op what car was the driver cruising 2 hell with?
Hahahahaha... some vehicles just cant afford to move on a low speed, dont blame the guy. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by bravolad(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2015
Irrespective of who was driving at the time the picture was taken, that's a terrifying speed on that deplorable Lagos - Ibadan express. I doubt that whoever drove that vehicle cares much about life.

Sack is absolutely an understatement, his license should be revoked if he has one.
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
He was simply trying to dust the cobwebs that had gathered in the internals of the engine walls, caused by your snail - speed cruising ways.

I can tell the exeperience, was on the express!!!
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
chibabe3:
Hahahahaha... some vehicles just cant afford to move on a low speed, dont blame the guy. grin grin grin
I won't blame d guy o! Na as road sweet person dey match accelerator pedal or if d car na brand new. Maybe he was testing d engine. My friends call me a responsible family man for a reason. I drive with caution my life no get duplicate photocopy among my important documents.
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
jbkomo I am still curious about the brand of vehicle that could perform this feat on that express.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by elektra80: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
dumo1:
jbkomo I am still curious about the brand of vehicle that could perform this feat on that express.

2012 Toyota Highlander. But I think op is lying though. He just want us to see that he can attain that speed grin

2 Likes

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
elektra80:

2012 Toyota Highlander. But I think op is lying though. He just want us to see that he can attain that speed grin

Thanks for the reply and clarification. so it's an suv sum1 was toying his life with. it its a low car I have no qualms but an suv has a higher centre of gravity than a normal car it that highlander enters a pothole @ dat speed na m coming home be dat o.
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by kingreign(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
elektra80:

shocked look who we have here.... Elektra my man, where have you been all these while?
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by elektra80: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
dumo1:

Thanks for the reply and clarification. so it's an suv sum1 was toying his life with. it its a low car I have no qualms but an suv has a higher centre of gravity than a normal car it that highlander enters a pothole @ dat speed na m coming home be dat o.

Some people fail to understand that. To some people the taller and newer the fastest, I know someone who still thinks a 2000 sienna will beat a 1996 Honda accord i4 in a race just because the sienna has a v6 engine.

I wouldn't do this with an SUV, unless I'm driving a Porsche Cayenne or range Rover sport.
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by elektra80: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
kingreign:

shocked look who we have here.... Elektra my man, where have you been all these while?

Bros na hustle oh.

2 Likes

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by lonelydora: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
This one na speed? FRSC safety hymns comes to mind.
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by jbkomo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
Yap its a toyota highlander. Pix takin as eveidence for d person dat brought him
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by marshalcarter: 7:42am On Aug 11, 2015
Dis can never be highlander or lowlander.....taaaaaah!!!! Which highlander

Drive any japanese cars above 160 nd rest in peace angry

But de driver wucked oooooo cheesy
Him no get heart?? grin

See the speed sha...guess he was milkin the hell outta the bitch grin

So...is dat why you should sack him?? undecided

Take ya clock ooo grin

1 Like

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by kingreign(m): 7:44am On Aug 11, 2015
marshalcarter:

Are you speaking from experience or hearsay?

But de driver wucked oooooo cheesy

Him no get heart?? grin

See the speed sha...guess he was milkin the hell outta the bitch grin

So...is dat why you should sack him?? undecided

Take ya clock ooo grin
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by marshalcarter: 7:48am On Aug 11, 2015
kingreign:

Are you speaking from experience or hearsay?

M speakin from exHearSay grin wareva undecided

All I knw is dat....german cars are stronger nd faster dan all dese peak milk kpangolo

BMW or no b1tch grin

1 Like

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by kingreign(m): 7:50am On Aug 11, 2015
marshalcarter:

M speakin from exHearSay grin wareva undecided

All I knw is dat....german cars are stronger nd faster dan all dese peak milk kpangolo

BMW or no b1tch grin

Let's compare your 96 BMW 3 series to a 96 corolla body work and engine. I'm not talking speed. If I wanna kill you I'd simply do a supra or even an altima 3.5S

2 Likes

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by marshalcarter: 7:58am On Aug 11, 2015
kingreign:

Let's compare your 96 BMW 3 series to a 96 corolla body work and engine. I'm not talking speed. If I wanna kill you I'd simply do a supra or even an altima 3.5S
Olden dayz crap

Why not compare ur yamayama venzaundecided to ma X4 cool....dnt even tink abt it cos ama bury you alive cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by kingreign(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2015
marshalcarter:

Olden dayz crap

Why not compare ur yamayama venzaundecided to ma X4 cool....dnt even tink abt it cos ama bury you alive cheesy

Let's see how that pile of crap holds its value compared to a Venza. Mind you Toyota isn't making any next gen venza but that doesn't mean it didn't outsell and isn't less reliable than a German pile of crap.

It out sells it, its reliable and durable than those beemers.
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by marshalcarter: 8:03am On Aug 11, 2015
kingreign:

Let's see how that pile of crap holds its value compared to a Venza. Mind you Toyota isn't making any next gen venza but that doesn't mean it didn't outsell and isn't less reliable than a German pile of crap.

Lwtmb cheesy

Gazzuzz.....cum nd hear ooooooo

E bi lyk sey na bear bear dey dis guy brain ooooooo

Lwkmd
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by kingreign(m): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2015
marshalcarter:

Lwtmb cheesy

Gazzuzz.....cum nd hear ooooooo

E bi lyk sey na bear bear dey dis guy brain ooooooo

Lwkmd
=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))
Children of now a days, why bring the insult to this our comment?
I see you're immature to have n argument devoid of insult.... Good day

1 Like

Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by marshalcarter: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2015
kingreign:

Listen brah.....I won't even compare bmw with dat tin....its peugeot 406 v6 I'll use to execute dat ghana must go you called car

Cum to the beemer world nd live the rest of your lyf lyk you are in heaven grin
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by marshalcarter: 8:10am On Aug 11, 2015
kingreign:

Children of now a days, why bring the insult to this our comment?
I see you're immature to have n argument devoid of insult.... Good day
Hey man....m sorry....was just kiddin....c'mon naaaw....e never reach dat levels now

No vex
Re: My Exeperience Wit My Driver On First Major Trip (pix) by elektra80: 8:49am On Aug 11, 2015
marshalcarter:

Guy don't underrate these japs, u would be surprised some of them perform more than the so called Germans machines. I've done 200+ on my Acura TL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olx crazy prices / How Reliable Is 03/04 Honda Pilot / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.