Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today (15814 Views)

Jimmy Wopo Shot Dead Within Hours Of Xxxtentacion Killing / Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching / Tiwa Savage Calls Out Music Promoter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by kennyman2000(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2015
Thank God their lives were spared.
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by Alexebo(m): 10:03am On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Really...

Who is Jaywon and why is this robbery more special than the one that happened in my area last night just 1 hour ago? angry

No be like say dem thief better thing for their hand sef..
Chains - Fake GL Gold. Price 1500 Naira (bling Zinc

Phone no fit pass BlackBerry or iPhone or Samsung. Price 60'k highest

Wristwatch.. Fake Jumia watch - 25'k highest.

Cash.. Most likely 10'k as I sure say e no hold mony by that time of the morning apart from money to settle ashawo wey dem carry..

Na because of this small money na ehn e come dey shout for Internet like say them thief ehn 1 million. angry
madcow"!..what a name cool

1 Like

Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by missKiffy(f): 10:05am On Aug 10, 2015
TRADELYN:
They should have stayed back or lodged in...3.30AM is too risky a time in such area. angry

#AllTheBest!
It's too risky to be moving arnd at such times in this country

2 Likes

Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by juwoonn(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Really...

Who is Jaywon and why is this robbery more special than the one that happened in my area last night just 1 hour ago? angry

Chains - Fake GL Gold. Price 1500 Naira (bling Zinc)

Phone no fit pass BlackBerry or iPhone or Samsung. Price 60'k highest.

Cash.. Most likely 10'k as I sure say e no hold money by that time of the morning apart from money to settle ashawo wey dem carry..

Na because of this small money na ehn e come dey shout for Internet like say them thief ehn 1 million. angry

I can see you're indeed a mad cow
Fnck u nigga..

sigiyaya:
The robbers be like; We making money:we making money; we making money this year......... grin grin grin grin grin
LOL

1 Like

Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by MadCow1: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2015
juwoonn:

I can see you're indeed a mad cow
Fnck u nigga..

LOL

Jaywon.. Na you be this?

Abeg tell your guy make e Gerarahia for reel men, Shiiii.. grin

Gbanjo Bling Zinc of 1500 and Tecno phone na ehn una dey use waste awon boys data..
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by ylaa(f): 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
thank God his life was spared
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by ZeezaRapture(m): 11:31am On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Really...

Cash.. Most likely 10'k as I sure say e no hold money by that time of the morning apart from money to settle ashawo wey dem carry..

you are truly a mad cow. Broke ass niggaangry
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by MadCow1: 11:36am On Aug 10, 2015
ZeezaRapture:

you are truly a mad cow. Broke ass niggaangry

Me Broke? grin

You seriously got jokes boy.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by Rexnegro(m): 12:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Kingsasian:
Thank God they didn't lose their lives just their possessions.
That's The koko Jare my brother.

1 Like

Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by Onlymewakacum(m): 12:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Really...

Your name says it all!
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by anjusolu1: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2015
angry you wey say yorubbers i know say u be ibo man ...what gave you the impression that it was yorubas that robbed him ...your head gbeskee!!
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by mradjoy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Really...

You're the no. 1 suspect, NPF over to you.
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by Popemax(m): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
And they didn't collect his car?he's a lucky chap he shd thank God not been shot
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by MadCow1: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
mradjoy:

You're the no. 1 suspect, NPF over to you.

Please na Mad I dey mad no be crase..

Thief fake Gbanjo Bling bling.. Tufiakwa
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by MadCow1: 1:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Onlymewakacum:

Your name says it all!

Thanks for the compliment..
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by charlesbailey(m): 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
glad he is okay
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by LEAFLET(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Really...

Mad man,,Show us your watch make we see..You get 25k buy watch??,Who dash you!! bad belle
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by dbaggy46(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
He performed @ new planet hotels,okokomaiko.ojo boys are not smiling
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by MadCow1: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
LEAFLET:

Mad man,,Show us your watch make we see..You get 25k buy watch??,Who dash you!! bad belle

Why all of una feel say I broke? grin

The cheapest wristwatch I own is a Samsung galaxy gear 2 and that watch should be around 25k or more..
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by LEAFLET(m): 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
MadCow1:

The cheapest wristwatch I own is a Samsung galaxy gear 2 and that watch should be around 25k or more..

Pics or...You know naa grin
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by SmartMugu: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2015
Who is Jaywon? Never heard of him.
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by SmartMugu: 4:13am On Aug 11, 2015
MadCow1:

Wow. I guess via wrist watches, you can tell the rich from the poor. Never knew we can measure success by the wrist watches people own.
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by MadCow1: 7:20am On Aug 11, 2015
SmartMugu:

Wow. I guess via wrist watches, you can tell the rich from the poor. Never knew we can measure success by the wrist watches people own.

Just incase you missed the trail, that was a direct response to the gentleman's question about me being able to afford a 25'k wristwatch..
Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by LEAFLET(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2015
At least being able to afford a watch of 25k is probably not broke. That's why I asked him to show us make we see... At least my roly fit pay some people house rent!!!

Re: Jaywon, Music Promoter, Robbed Early Hours Of Today by nonichuks: 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
God protect us all

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law & Wife Are Celebrating Their 6th Wedding Anniversary Today / Nairalander Pictured With Yul Edochie (photo) / Yemi Alade Is The Face Of Africa Fashion Week In Nigeria & London 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.