Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,044 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) (941 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Jetjacky(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Well my fellow romancelanders on this special day, I have to look back at its identical twin in the past and ponder what has changed for me, what experiences I gathered further, and what lies ahead.

Well I thank God who gave me the chance to see another special day of mine... And to life who made more mature mentally and so on than last year..... And I thank my friends, those who left me and those who stood by me for teaching me the lesson I ought to have learn both in smiles and regrets.... And I thank my fellow Nairalanders who knows how to throw a forum party...... And finally my family who where there for me then and now with there love.... And thanks to the best mum!!!

all august born should drop there dates for a one for all birthday experience!!! grin grin no forget the xake oh cheesy

Special guest!!
Oya freemanan open the bar
Krystalzkris
Spaxon
Lalasticlacla
Seun
MizTyna
Sinaj
Fincoapps
Glimpse33 and more....

Let the party begin!!!

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Bacteriocin(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2015
Enjoy

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Jetjacky(m): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Thanks a lot smiley
Bacteriocin:
Enjoy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 10, 2015
Jetjacky:
Well my fellow romancelanders on this special day, I have to look back at its identical twin in the past and ponder what has changed for me, what experiences I gathered further, and what lies ahead.

Well I thank God who gave me the chance to see another special day of mine... And to life who made more mature mentally and so on than last year..... And I thank my friends, those who left me and those who stood by me for teaching me the lesson I ought to have learn both in smiles and regrets.... And I thank my fellow Nairalanders who knows how to throw a forum party...... And finally my family who where there for me then and now with there love.... And thanks to the best mum!!!

Special guest!!
Krystalzkris
Spaxon
Lalasticlacla
Seun
MizTyna
Sinaj
Fincoapps
Glimpse33 and more....

Let the party begin!!!
Egbon himself.... What a day! I dey gbadun August born.... Happy birthday legendary baddoo... Many many years ahead of good tidings and God's grace...

Enough prayers abeg... Where the Orijins? Where the location? Turn-up

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Jetjacky(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Online location plenty. For nairaland na here bro.....

All august born should drop there dates for a one for all birthday!!! grin grin

Orijin plenty for fridge wink drink responsibly oh undecided
Freemanan:

Egbon himself.... What a day! I dey gbadun August born.... Happy birthday legendary baddoo... Many many years ahead of good tidings and God's grace...

Enough prayers abeg... Where the Orijins? Where the location? Turn-up
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Krystalzkris(f): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jetjacky:

all august born should drop there dates for a one for all birthday experience!!! grin grin no forget the xake oh cheesy

Special guest!!
Krystalzkris
Spaxon
Lalasticlacla
Seun
MizTyna
Sinaj
Fincoapps
Glimpse33 and more....

Let the party begin!!!
happy happy birthday to you... Wish u d best of all u wish urself... No forget to call me wen cake arrives

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Jetjacky(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
Loo cake done land since wink
Krystalzkris:
happy happy birthday to you... Wish u d best of all u wish urself... No forget to call me wen cake arrives
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Gurgle(f): 2:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by FincoApps(m): 4:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jetjacky:

Special guest!!
Krystalzkris
Spaxon
Lalasticlacla
Seun
MizTyna
Sinaj
Fincoapps
Glimpse33 and more....

Let the party begin!!!

Happy Birthday, wishing you long life, prosperity and more babes smiley

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Happy birthday OP
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Krystalzkris(f): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
Jetjacky:
Loo cake done land since wink
oya send am sharp sharp

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Jetjacky(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2015
Thanks bro
FincoApps:

Happy Birthday, wishing you long life, prosperity and more babes smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! Like Seriously ;) by Jetjacky(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2015
Already done
Krystalzkris:
oya send am sharp sharp

Today Is The Biggest Street Party In Africa: Calabar Canival / Beauty & Lifestyle Makeover For Moms - Super Mom Makeover / #thevoicenigeria2016 | Watch Shimar Perform Deja Vu By Beyonce At The Voice Nige