Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:56 PM

Re Applying For Uk General Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Re Applying For Uk General Visit Visa (490 Views)

Italy Visa / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / UK General Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re Applying For Uk General Visit Visa by tudun: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Dear Naira landers,
I applied for UK visit for a week with my unmarried partner, we have one child together but he has 2 children from his previous marriage, I have a good salary job and I also have a thriving business, my partner also have a thriving auto mart he has been running for 4years.I have travelled to dubai 6times and south Africa 2 times but my partner has never travelled before.We were refused UK visa on the ground that they are not convinced we have Economic, family and social ties in Nigeria and because my partner don't have any immigration history.Although in my own refusal letter they didn't say I have any issuing except that they refer to my partners' s lack of immigration history and since I said he is funding some of my trip expenses they are not sure he has the money.
Now its confusing, what other ties do we need aside all these proofs we have submitted because we submitted letters from my office, my business registration certificate,my bank statement showing my regular transactions and my salary payments all total to about N800k, proof of my expenses in dubai and south Africa, pictures of our child and their birth certificate, our marriage affidavit, my partner's business registration certificate, tax receipts, his bank statement showing his regular transactions and with closing amount of about N2m, property documents.
Now we are planning to reapply because they said we have no right to appeal, please what can we do and can we reapply for only me alone since they have no issue in my refusal letter except connecting me to my partner.Also we discovered they have removed my official letter of appointment and leave approval letter.Please what should we do?

(1) (Reply)

Does It Worth It Travelling Out / Lagos State Government Restricts Trailers From Plying Roads From 6am To 9pm / Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.