Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 2 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 2 (1518892 Views)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (541) (Go Down)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2015
Welcome to part 2 of this thread, part 1 is now boggy and too long for newbies to read through. (Although the info there is priceless and Must/Ought to be read by any serious applicant.
For enquiries relating to likely interview questions and self evaluation, kindly go through both parts 1 and 2 of this thread so you have a fair knowledge of answers to such questions.

Kindly note that this is a do it yourself thread. Nobody here is an agent. Nobody is a VO, hence cannot authoritatively predict your chances of visa success .

Happy reading and good luck to all the honest visa seekers!

Please see part 1 here for reference:
https://www.nairaland.com/608780/usa-visit-visa/322#38856287

Due to the fact that some questions are frequently asked, repeated and retreated, the links to the questions are contained herein for easy reference
For instructions and documents required for the application
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//non-immigrant_visas.html

To book appointment and fill DS 160
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile//niv_appointmnent_instructions.html

Note:The steps for the whole process is set out step by step. For your own good, adhere. If not, a possibility exists that the final ds 160 number will be different from the one used to book the appointment . Applicants in those situations will neither be allowed to enter the embassy nor will they be interviewed.
In the event of such an occurence, kindly call/email the embassy to sort it out .

Peraventure you wish to change a detail in an already submitted ds 160, fill a new one, submit and call/email the embassy

For US embassy contact Nos and email
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/mobile/contact.html

For video interviews with actual VOs on frequently asked Questions
https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/180#47174473

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/s/%23AsktheVOs

For sample transcripts of some interviews (as posted by the users of this thread) Please check this link https://www.nairaland.com/download/4692218

Finally, Lying on your ds 160 or during the interview is misrepresentation and a crime. This thread's aim is not to teach / coach applicants on how to lie. The truth is ALWAYS the best course of action no matter the situation. Please DO NOT ask about how to misrepresent on this thread.

Thank you.

Lady G for General (5 star!). cheesy

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Weldone 5 Star General.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by hodusglobal(m): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Lady G, Well done for the great job you are doing on Nairaland, may the Almighty God continue his blessing on you...Ameen!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Emary(f): 6:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
Following closely.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 6:43pm On Oct 10, 2015
hodusglobal:
Lady G, Well done for the great job you are doing on Nairaland, may the Almighty God continue his blessing on you...Ameen!
Amen ooooooo!
May it please u sir @Frontpagelawyer cheesy
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by samhay: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
I was here

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Amen ooooooo!
May it please u sir @Frontpagelawyer cheesy
smiley
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by WESTERNCR: 8:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
Welcome on board part 2, I will share my testimony here by the grace of God. Kudos lady G'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 8:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
sexydivaomalich:
smiley
Diva nwa! U have turned to secretary of silent readers asssociation grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 10, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Diva nwa! U have turned to secretary of silent readers asssociation grin

Busy, busy and busy... cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by spykid014(f): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2015
@iRyan I'm at Springfield Gardens, back home next week though.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by vallyofpeace: 7:48am On Oct 11, 2015
Hello house, happy sunday to you all. And welcome to the part 2 of this wonderful thread. Hopefully we will have many testimonies to shar in this second part of the most visited thread on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 11, 2015
spykid014:
@iRyan I'm at Springfield Gardens, back home next week though.
thought you were stamped in for 6 months. Why you running home? Lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2015
Mbok LadyG has a queshion o! Who has gone the route of Lagos-Orlando florida and what's the Cheapest/ average so I can know when snap up up the ticket before I'll be doing alalroro the window of cheap ticket will close
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by seyewest(m): 12:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
LadyGuinivere:
Welcome to part 2 of this thread, part 1 is now boggy and too long for newbies to read through. (Although the info there is priceless and Must/Ought to be read by any serious applicant.
Happy reading and good luck to all the honest visa seekers!

Please see part 1 here for reference:
https://www.nairaland.com/608780/usa-visit-visa/322#38856287

Thank you.

Lady G for General (5 star!). cheesy

I first fear oooo anyway I'm happy to be back here.
Happy Reading
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Ess: 1:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
vallyofpeace:
Hello house, happy sunday to you all. And welcome to the part 2 of this wonderful thread. Hopefully we will have many testimonies to shar in this second part of the most visited thread on NL.

You might want to change your stand on that after going through other threads that average 3 pages or more per day.

Welcome you all to part 2.
To travel back to US dey hungry me oo, came back in May this year with wifey.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by vallyofpeace: 2:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ess:

You might want to change your stand on that after going through other threads that average 3 pages or more per day.

Welcome you all to part 2.
To travel back to US dey hungry me oo, came back in May this year with wifey.

Ok sir.. sorry my bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by 100dollarbills(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2015
LadyG grin

I'm back. That country sweet die grin grin grin
Well done. R u a mod now? shocked Pls where do I DHL ur poff poff?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2015
100dollarbills:
LadyG grin

I'm back. That country sweet die grin grin grin
Well done. R u a mod now? shocked Pls where do I DHL ur poff poff?

Ahhhhhh!100! The child that washed hands and dines with elders! The head that they saw and started making caps! Welcome welcome! It haff tay!
Mbook my American puff puff sharp sharp!
Na orlando una go ?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by Phidos: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
I salute everyone here, please I need your help and advice for my good friend.
He applied to America embassy Abuja to visit his twins brother on his wedding coming up 14th on November 2015, his appointment date was September 22, 2015. He's married and work in his father petroleum company in portharcourt. He's brother lives at Brooklyn New York.....to make it short he was refused visa to America.
He told me the VO said his application was not strong enough to defend his reason for visiting America.
He explained further that VO Continence change when she ask for the type of job his twins brother doing and how long he's been in America. His twin brother was plumber and has been in America over a year ago through visa lottery.
Now he's planning to re-apply in December when the wife his expected to deliver. Please what advise can you give on this matter.

Thank you and God bless
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by twingirls: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
@ LadyG, I beg which airline is that? Been dey use torchlight find houston ticket o, can't find less dan 300k. If you can find Orlando for 250k, houston shld not be far off na

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by fourfunmi: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2015
Majority leader of silent readers.... Porting to the second thread!
As them don claim secretary na...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
twingirls:
@ LadyG, I beg which airline is that? Been dey use torchlight find houston ticket o, can't find less dan 300k. If you can find Orlando for 250k, houston shld not be far off na
Qatar o
But I juust checked now- november ending to return Dec. Lagos to Houston na 282k
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2015
fourfunmi:
Majority leader of silent readers.... Porting to the second thread!
As them don claim secretary na...
Na so torchlight gode locate una one by one! grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by spykid014(f): 2:47am On Oct 12, 2015
iRyan:
thought you were stamped in for 6 months. Why you running home? Lol

Lol. I have my life at home na!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by fourfunmi: 8:38am On Oct 12, 2015
Hehehehehehee....
5 star General...I hail o!
I bin want make my goodnews/transcript be my first post ni....
Abeg madam chloe7 nko?
You bin hear from Pastor Goddy too? Abi wetin be hin name...our Ghana agent! The guy taya effrybody!
LadyGuinivere:

Na so torchlight gode locate una one by one! grin

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 10:17am On Oct 12, 2015
fourfunmi:
Hehehehehehee....
5 star General...I hail o!
I bin want make my goodnews/transcript be my first post ni....
Abeg madam chloe7 nko?
You bin hear from Pastor Goddy too? Abi wetin be hin name...our Ghana agent! The guy taya effrybody!
*looksleftandright *dodges nwanne u wan make pastor Godwin find me for here where I de hide come send me prayer?! cheesy Ha! I no dey o! Lool
Chloe de sabatical leave
U never Go the embassy? Post the good news na!

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by keni: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2015
Please does any one information about the Yellow fever vaccination for travelers or the card? Please I would like to know because am travelling this month

Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by LadyGuinivere: 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2015
keni:
Please does any one information about the Yellow fever vaccination for travelers or the card? Please I would like to know because am travelling this month

Thanks
Any information as per how? What doo u want to know?
Ok. The info i have is that the card is yellow
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by twingirls: 6:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Qatar o
But I juust checked now- november ending to return Dec. Lagos to Houston na 282k

Tanks, saw Quater for early Dec to return early Feb @ 259k, but I'm not sure of d airline and preggy women o, I'm targeting Delta or airfrance, I'm sure they carry 34 weeks preggy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 2 by ogodos(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2015
I want to apply for a usa visiting visa... But i have been refused by Uk 3times and they stamp on my passport.. What the chance of getting the USA visa with the same passport..

2 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (541)

Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General South Africa Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.