Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima (79094 Views)

Halima Maude Fernandez Weds Zubair Rudasingwa, Younger Rwandan Lover (Photos) / Dangote's Daughter's Wedding Stopped Headies Awards 2018 / Rolex Wristwatches Given As Souvenirs At Dangote's Daughter, Fatima's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by refreshrate: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
Mariojane:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy how did you know his mouth is smelling, did he make a pass at you?

No let me vex for you o.I resemble gay? so everybody you know with smelly mouth made a pass at you?
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by Pamelayoung: 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
What shld we do wit her now?
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by refreshrate: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
ilobasama:
Likes ? You guys will do anything for likes abi. Na wa.

I talk true
Soji people like am to confirm say na true

You come dey talk sey I dey do anything for likes.

Dem send you come?
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by Kangol99(m): 5:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
like daughter like father.....(in business)
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by fpeter(f): 5:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
EroticAngelina:

ur even dumber than I thought. no offense.

I hope you know that my refusal to insult you or return your rudeness is deliberate?
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by enomakos(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
fpeter:
she's not beautiful
you fine pass her?
Jealous
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by baloney: 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
don't knw wat to comment on is it d wealth or good shining radiance. great family.
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by Mariojane(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
refreshrate:

No let me vex for you o.I resemble gay? so everybody you know with smelly mouth made a pass at you?
abeg vex ooooo
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by Gemc3(f): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Awwwww. See as she resemble her papa. Same eyes. Same smile.

1 Like

Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by mranova(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Is this his wife or daughter ?
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by sandrahnaub(f): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Gratia:

Replace the "mu" with "gi" then "me" with "you" in my comment and read again.

Sowie I dnt ave dat strength
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by simdam500(m): 10:32pm On Aug 11, 2015
Looking good... omo baba olowo...

Your spouse is lucky, if he tell u he's never had your wealth in mind sad sad

Enjoy
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by ossyoscar(m): 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Are you sick and tired with lack of job? Are you always seeking for financial assistance and never getting any? Have you being search the internet night and day looking for where you can make extra cash that you withdraw physically? Well I bet you that your search for that website or online program that pays you for doing a simple task daily with your phone or your laptop is here at your finger tips. Before I let the cat out of the bag, do you know that you can make money commenting on facebook rather chatting and watching pictures of people you know and don't know? Why not come with me let me show how you can make money even while you are chatting with your friends on Facebook. Am giving this information free but freely I receive , freely I give. For the seriously minded, follow this link below or text your email address to 08180390438
Note: please make sure you type, Start your Journey to Financial Freedom" as the subject of the text before your e-mail address.

I see 1000 people becoming managers soon. For those that want to know this is a new program that is making serious wave and currently recruiting online manager which is first of it kind in Nigeria. I you reading this post to take your position before the door closes. until I see your email address. Shalon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by arabianights: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2015
nerodenero:
Babe could be mistaken for the man's wife. Mofe lowo ju Dangote grin

embarassed They happen ti be close and she does look like him doesnt she ?He has made it a point to put her out there so who will mistakenly assunme shes the serial divorcee's wife?
Re: Meet Aliko Dangote's Daughter, Halima by ayodejiayeola(m): 9:48am On Aug 14, 2016
Aliko Dangote portrait painting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Gala Hawker That Gave Prisoners Free Gala Is Now A Retail Store Owner / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / CBN announces unification of FX windows, stops Naira4Dollar scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.