Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,023 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband (807 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) / Wife Quarrels With Husband, Dumps Six-month-old Baby On Waste / Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mum With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband by ChuzzyBlog: 10:11am On Aug 10, 2015
There's been a trending topic on Twitter (Ghana) the lady pictured above committed suicide after she caught her mother in bed with her husband. Sadly both of them were pregnant at the moment for the same man (her husband).

According to reports, she jumped from her apartment and landed to her death. Pretty sad!

Photos below
Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/08/photo-ghanaian-lady-commits-suicide.html

Re: Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband by delishpot: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2015
So she hurt herself for what her mom did? .........Ok continue!
Re: Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband by ChuzzyBlog: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2015
delishpot:
So she hurt herself for what her mom did? .........Ok continue!

quite an irrational action from her but i guess it came as an impulse
Re: Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband by jaymejate: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2015
Ghanaian movies!
Pls what's the title, it's a must watch.
Re: Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband by delishpot: 10:42am On Aug 10, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:

quite an irrational action from her but i guess it came as an impulse

Very very. People need to stop and think when they are angry or sad. Its not easy but no one shouldnt hurt themselves for the evil of others. If say she kill her mama now ehen I will say its on impulse. Understandable impulse
Re: Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband by Jackrich: 10:44am On Aug 10, 2015
Selfish girl , you can't even share with your mom?

Ok then , you left it for her to enjoy - grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband by DukeNija(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Jackrich:
Selfish girl , you can't even share with your mom?

Ok then , you left it for her to enjoy - grin grin grin

Your sense of humor is appalling. undecided
Re: Photo: Ghanaian Lady Commits Suicide After Catching Her Mom In Bed With Husband by Jackrich: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2015
DukeNija:

Your sense of humor is appalling. undecided
What's appalling here - I don't know her and besides if we cry for every sad story we hear these days we would be crying per second billing. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On How To Withdraw A Deceased Fund / Parents, Is This The Best Way To Purnish Your Child?(photo) / Man Released From Prison For Raping Daughter, Goes Back To Rape Younger Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.