Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates (11730 Views)

Open Job Vacancy 10 Marketers Needed To Cover The Edo, Delta And South South / Open Job! Open Job!! Urgent -vacancies - State Coordinator And Area Coordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Linzo:
Who else has received his or her acct No and company I.D card?
.which account no and id are u talking about. Pls explain
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by danwebpro: 12:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Vacancy is open in Kano State, Bayelsa and Kogi state.
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by HenryThegreat1(m): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
danwebpro:
. Pls when are we to start work especially those of us u said we performed well.
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by danwebpro: 6:22am On Aug 27, 2015
HenryThegreat1:
. Pls when are we to start work especially those of us u said we performed well.

We are finalizing the final set this week. We will contact all those concerned
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by busuyem: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2015
HenryThegreat1:

What about Ekiti?
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by YemaEnoch(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Good morning. Please hope it is allowed to do the work on part time basis in as much target can still be met. I mean for those people who probably have other jobs.
danwebpro:
Applications can still be accepted today.

To apply,

Send an email with your application and resume to careers@moboboost.ng.
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by YemaEnoch(m): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Have you received yours?
HenryThegreat1:
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
danwebpro:
. Good evening, how market? Nawa ooooooooooooo
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 07, 2015
O
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by jeremyah(m): 11:16pm On Sep 07, 2015
Pls i want to know if it's already late to send my Cv n application.am a student of university of nigeria nsukka.n i want mine in enugu state .urgent response will b appreciated
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
danwebpro:
Vacancies exist is a fast growing tech company in Nigeria, Moboboost.ng, for the position of Outlet Relationship Executives (O.R.E).
Preferred applicants should be undergraduates of higher institutions in Nigeria.
There are 94 open slots to be filled in 30 states in Nigeria.

To apply, send an email with your application and resume to careers@moboboost.ng.

Outlet Relationship Executives, (ORE) are charged with building partnerships with Outlets. Key responsibilities include

*Recruiting new Outlets
*Assist in new Outlet account set up
*Training Outlets on how to use moboboost.ng
*Branding Outlets with moboboost
*Locating new Outlets in cities within your primary reach
*Work closely with Outlets to ensure adherence to our working principles
*Motivate Outlets to promote our apps to their customers.

An ORE is required to live within the area assigned to him. Other requirements are

*Position is opened to students who are currently undergraduates in tertiary institutions.
*An applicant who is not an undergraduate and wishes to apply must have a minimum OND.
*Applicant must live in the state assigned to him. E.g an applicant applying for an ORE position in Enugu must live in Enugu.
*Must be dedicated.
*Must be willing to travel for regular training at our head office.
*Must know his/her city very well. Must know where Outlets are located.
*Should be able to work without supervision

The positions are opened in the following states as follows

Lagos = 10 Positions
Port-Harcourt = 3 Positions
Abuja = 3 Positions
Edo = 3 Positions
Delta = 3 Positions
Oyo = 3 Positions
Kwara = 3 Positions
Kogi = 3 Positions
Ogun = 3 Positions
Osun = 3 Positions
Ondo = 3 Positions
Plateau = 3 Positions
Ebonyi = 2 Positions
Anambra = 3 Positions
Ekiti = 2 Positions
Abia = 3 Positions
Imo = 3 Positions
Enugu = 3 Positions
Kaduna = 3 Positions
Benue = 3 Positions
Balyesa = 2 Positions
Kano = 4 Positions
Katsina = 3 Positions
Niger = 3 Positions
Akwa Ibom = 3 Positions
Sokoto = 3 Positions
Nassarawa = 3 Positions
Kebbi = 2 Positions
Bauchi = 3 Positions
Cross River = 3 Positions

Fixed Salary is N20,000 monthly
Commission is N15,000 or more (Commission have no limits)

To apply,

Send an email with your application and resume to careers@moboboost.ng.

. Madam i wanted to know if u have finally selected candidates especially lagos state because i was told that my interview was successful that day i was interviewed.
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by fragrant(f): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Any news from Moboboast have dey opened any diamond account nd sent any alert.
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by YemaEnoch(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Guy, which state is yours? We around here haven't heard anything o
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by adeek5: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2015
Moboboost is looking for peoples WAHALA
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2015
adeek5:
Moboboost is looking for peoples WAHALA
. I think dey are fake
Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by fragrant(f): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Moboboast is a scam. After working for dem they kept in touch wit my outlets but did not pay nd wia claiming we gave dem fake outlets but dey re communicating wit the outlet. This a shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Kano, Balyesa, Kogi Still Open. 94 Open Job Vacancies For Undergraduates by dulaman: 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
Moboboost Will Be Shutting Down

We regret to announce to you that Moboboost will be shutting down
effective from today 3rd December, 2015 due to our inability to secure the
much needed financing to expand the company.

In the past 3 months, we have being on an aggressive drive to raise funds.
Prior to this time, the company was internally funded by senior management
and founder. Multi-million naira investment went into product development
and launch. When Moboboost shifted to mobile 100%, due to customer demand,
another set of investment was made internally and Moboboost was
redeveloped for mobile. At the completion of the mobile shift, it became
necessary to source for more funding.

In the past 3 months, we have being sourcing for funding. However, the
technological climate in Nigeria is not fully developed and funding the
technology sector is not seen as a viable investment for financial
institutions.

Due to our inability to secure the much needed funding, we regret to
announce that Moboboost is shutting down effective from today 3rd
December, 2015. As the company shuts down, all partners and staffs have
been relieved of their appointments.

We wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Signed,
Moboboost Management

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / Indian Doctors At Lagos Nigeria / Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.