Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,287 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

How Can I Recover Deleted Or Lost Photos From Iphne 6/5S/5? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Recover Deleted Or Lost Photos From Iphne 6/5S/5? (1030 Views)

Permanently Erase From Iphone 6/5S/5 Before Selling / How To Erase Text Messages On Iphone 6/5S/5C/5/4 Completely / How To Recover Deleted Photo From Iphone 5S/5/4S/4 Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Recover Deleted Or Lost Photos From Iphne 6/5S/5? by youikdd: 11:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Many iPhone users say: “it’s lucky I’ve backed up my iphone contacts to my computer with iTunes.Why I can’t preview or get those backed up contact?” But does this always work for you? Let’s see how iTunes back up your iphone contacts.

How iTunes back up your iPhone contacts

As an iPhone user, who tends to manage the content of iPhone with iTunes, must know that iTunes backs up everything of your iPhone first when you sync with it. This will be the warmest thing when you lost your contacts from iPhone. The bad point is that the backup file is not regular file type, but a SQlitedb file, which is not allowed to preview, even access. Sometimes it’s encrypted, just for private safe. So it’s a little hard to retrieve the contacts without an iPhone. But you may have to see the contacts on that iPhone while you don’t get enough time or money to buy a new iphone right now. Then what you’ll do?

Fortunately, we have the iPhone Contact Recovery Software, which is a powerful iPhone Data Recovery,not only can help you scan and extract contacts from iTunes backup files,but also supports recover lost contacts from iPhone directly without backup.What’s more,it can help you recover contacts, photos & videos, SMS, call logs, memos and calendars, even Safari bookmarks . Once you lost your iPhone devices,this iOS Data Recovery allows you get lost data back from iTunes or iCloud easily.. Then let’s see how to get contacts from the backup file with the Dr. Fone iOS Recovery.

How to Recover Lost iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup

Step 1. Scan for lost or deleted iPhone contacts

Launch iTunes Data Recovery on your computer, in the main interface you will see your iPhone backup file listed here. The backup file will be automatically found by the program once you have it synced with iTunes or backup iPhone on your computer. Select it on the list, and then click "Start Scan".

Step 2. Preview iPhone contacts you want to recover

After scanning, you could preview all deleted or lost contacts from iPhone. Select the files you need to restore and then click "Recover" to recover deleted contacts on iPhone without iTunes.

Step 3. Recover lost contacts from iPhone

Finally, select a path to save the recovered iPhone contacts. In addition, you could use this method to restore iPhone call history and other files as well.

If you are using a Mac, you can try this iPhone Contacts Recovery for Mac. It fully works for Mac OS X 10. 8, 10.7, etc.

Method 2. Recover iPhone data from iCloud without iPhone

Method 2 will show you another way to recover deleted or lost iPhone contacts from iCloud backup files with iPhone Data Recovery. This user-friendly tool enables users to recover contacts, photos, messages, call history, etc. from iCloud without iPhone dievces, but make sure you have sync iPhone data to iCloud before,you can download all backup files from iCloud,and then scan/extract contacts from iCloud easily.
Re: How Can I Recover Deleted Or Lost Photos From Iphne 6/5S/5? by fayour1: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Restore Lost data from iPhone after iOS 9 upgrade in 3 Ways
To recover lost or deleted iPhone data in three different ways – “Recover Data from iTunes Backup File” ,”Directly Scan and Restore Data on iPhone in iOS 9”and "Recover iPhone lost data from iCloud".

If you have sync iPhone to iCloud,you can get contents backup from iCloud. If your want to recover deleted photos from iPhone 6 after update to iOS 9, this article mainly teach you a easy way to get lost files back from iPhone iOS 9.Now,you can free download this iOS 9 iPhone data recovery software – iPhone data recovery software,which can help you recover lost iPhone contacts, text messages, photos, videos,ect after iOS 9 update. This software is used for recovering deleted or lost files from iOS devices and iTunes backups, and the software also helps users backup iPhone, iPad and iPod touch files to computer. The software works perfectly with the latest version of iOS 9, so you take advantage of it with no worries.

Way 1. Directly Restore iPhone Data on iOS 9
Way 2. Extract to Restore iPhone Data from iTunes Backups
Way 3. Extract to Restore iPhone Data from iCloud Backups

Read more related tutorials from:
how to recover deleted imessages on iPhone 6
how to recover call history on iPhone 6
Re: How Can I Recover Deleted Or Lost Photos From Iphne 6/5S/5? by hiahihia: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Pictures loss due to iPhone has been crashed, stolen, lost, water damaged, screen locked forgotten your password, iOS system Update, jailbreaking or restoring factory setting. There are lots of situation that causing lost iPhone data. So how we can recover those lost photos from iPhone 5/5S/6/5S?

With iPhone Data Recovery, you can find your deleted photos that have been deleted and existed ones. It provides you three recovery modes to recover lost pictures: "Recover from iOS Devices", "Recover from iTunes backup Files" and "Recover from iCloud back Files". Moreover, it also allows iPhone users to get deleted SMS, contacts, notes, call history, Facebook data, WhatsApp messages, videos and more contents back on iPhone SE/7/6S/6/5S/5/4S.

Read more: How to Retrieve Deleted/Lost Call Logs on iPhone 6S/6/7/SE

(1) (Reply)

New Iphone 6 Coming Soon To Nigeria...... / Buy Your Iphones At Mobitech Shop / Meet The World's First Triple Sims Android 5.0inch -bluboo Xfire 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.