Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) (67822 Views)

Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Visit Seyi Law & His Wife (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Kissing Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Okpocha (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why are you showing us your buttock pretending as though you don't know that basketmouth is snapping it?
From the pix the little baby has told us that you are aware of that.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
Elsie, the beautiful wife of comedian Basketmouth shared the photo on Instagram...

https://instagram.com/p/6NBbyRr40o/?taken-by=elsieokpocha
angry

SO SHE DEY SHOW US WERE HER MESS AND SHITTE DEY COMMOT FROM ABI undecided

TORR MADAME!! WE DON SEE YOUR YANSH, NOW NA THE SHITTE WE WON SEE
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by jbaby265(f): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
am so ashamed..some women dnt really care..what is this?

exposing wat is mearnt for your husband eye to the public hmmm quite pathetic

God forgive us women..tomorrow it will be her daughters' turn..yes cos Dogs gives birth to dogs..

basket mouth please WATCH IT
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by dckng16(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
If u ve got it, flaunt it

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by anigold(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2015
ChuzzyBlog:
Elsie, the beautiful wife of comedian Basketmouth shared the photo on Instagram...

https://instagram.com/p/6NBbyRr40o/?taken-by=elsieokpocha
please tell her to cover her kro-kro

some Nigerian women trying to copy kim kardashian since 2010..

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by Ninilowo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2015
Walahi e nor concern me
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
m i l f
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
peppyluv02:
Married women these days are trying so hard to remain sexy but over shooting it.
She's at the pool,ok to dress that way but what's the aim of sharing the pics? To compete with her husband's mistress?

Very worrisome trend. I couldn't even look at the pictures more than once.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by darnley16(m): 4:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Buh y will a married woman share dis kinda photo revealing her almost uncovered butt 4 d whole world 2 c ...i tire 4 some women of nowadays oo

She should stop attracting cheap attention 2 herself
ironic coming from a someone with the moniker preetydiva_

don't worry next time because of you and other jealous girls way never marry, she would wear agbada to the swimming pool make her yansh no show again, make una no vex

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by LasoulMacuby(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
pretydiva:
Buh y will a married woman share dis kinda photo revealing her almost uncovered butt 4 d whole world 2 c ...i tire 4 some women of nowadays oo

Abeg so Sidon with ur story, wetin concern u? d husband complain? busy bodiiii. I know say u want make we see ur nyash, but we no dey interested

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by darnley16(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
jbaby265:
am so ashamed..some women dnt really care..what is this?

exposing wat is mearnt for your husband eye to the public hmmm quite pathetic

God forgive us women..tomorrow it will be her daughters' turn..yes cos Dogs gives birth to dogs..

basket mouth please WATCH IT
watch what exactly? he should marry som1like u na who goes fully clothed to the swimming pool ba, my dear are u Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
kenonze:

Any why must u open this thread to view what u already know u gonna condemn.

I dont eat dog meat but I will use teeth to share it for children and swallow sliver
And u just made sense undecided
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
LasoulMacuby:

Abeg so Sidon with ur story, wetin concern u? d husband complain? busy bodiiii. I know say u want make we see ur nyash, but we no dey interested
swerve 2 d left««««««««««««««
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
darnley16:
ironic coming from a someone with the moniker preetydiva_

don't worry next time because of you and other jealous girls way never marry, she would wear agbada to the swimming pool make her yansh no show again, make una no vex
swerve 2 d right»»»»»»»»»
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by EGideonal24: 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
hmmmmmm. yeye dey smell
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by darnley16(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2015
dckng16:
If u ve got it, flaunt it
20 likes for u there

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tolexander:
The baby no take back resemble the mother at all.
nawa o,she is just a lil girl,were u expecting her butt to be like ini edo's at this age?

Gosh!why even looking at her?
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by adesbreath: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
peppyluv02:
Married women these days are trying so hard to remain sexy but over shooting it.
She's at the pool,ok to dress that way but what's the aim of sharing the pics? To compete with her husband's mistress?

Ah! Does he have one?
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
pretydiva:

Sorry to ask, but whats wrong wit d bolded?

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
pretydiva:
pix of ur fair yansh
grin grin grin grin grin..y'all are crazy in this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by Kjking(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hersexynez:
okay
bad belle no good ooo
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by stankelz: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
Tolexander:
The baby no take back resemble the mother at all.
so u 1nt mk she take bck resemble the mother at her age?bro use ur head.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by eazydon(m): 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2015
senior Nash and junior yash

Please watch this exciting video by three young siblings : TYP - titled 'Nwa (Dancing Queen)' and tell me what you think : You can Watch the Video directed by top video director MattMax on YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7QfF4SnooI Or download direct from here :: http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c26b3198
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by engrMikemd(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by KanwuliaJara: 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dear illiterates!
That is a bathing suit, not a BIKINI!
Please take note FOREVER ON NL!

Thanks! kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
soggy28:
Olosi attention seeker
Haba bro,
Na person wife na....easy please
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by Christianwalase: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
The road to hell is too wide. Getting married is suppose to fully focus on you God, hubby and kids, but this woman just proved me wrong. What are you looking for again?
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by chineloSA(f): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
peppyluv02:

One wonders what was her intention? Taking this kind of picture is OK. But posting it on a social network is definitely to attract people who will make comments. And who was her target audience?

If she is the one who posted the picture, only she knows why she did that.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
kiss
This pix reminds me of Aregbesola of Osun State.
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by adconline(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
It's yash guys... Onle good for sh-I-t
Re: Basketmouth's Wife Elsie In Swimwear (Photo) by freeage7(m): 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
This is not of God. For a married woman, its not decent. What has happened to decency. Hmmm! I think we've almost lost it all to civilisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga / Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.