Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy (67819 Views)

Nollywood Actress Breaks the internet, Iheme Nancy Shows It All / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts / For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by RealNigeriafilm: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
The trend of celebrity’s releasing new photos to celebrate their birthday is something that has come to stay for a very long time.

Fast rising actress, Iheme Nancy bares it all in a new studio photos to mark her birthday.
Last I checked, being sexy doesn’t demand posing half naked. She is supposed to be someone people look up to as a role model.

What does she have to offer as a role model, is it nudity? Let’s remember we are Africans, the copycat habit has to be thrown away.

In the western world it’s no big deal, but in Africa it is. This is the reason why some celebrities are being sexually harassed.

Dress the way you need to addressed, because a woman’s body is her pride.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/40772/31/sexy-or-trashy-nollywood-actress-bares-it-all-in-n.html

4 Likes

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by teekay213(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
trashy! where is the trash bin?

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nightie(f): 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
Beauty witout brain

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Smellymouth: 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2016
Borbi, thinking

Belle too big..

Even Vaseline crew association won't get excited seeing this lady

ME::"Vaseline crew, IS SHE SEXY"?

Vaseline Crew::: grin

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by mmclatino(m): 7:26pm On Jun 13, 2016
Modern day style...[color=#000000][/color][img][/img][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2016
She's really upcoming, I can see it in her sandals.

10 Likes

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by moststylish(m): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2016
omo where vaseline............live cameltoe,nice shaved pus
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Artistree: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2016
[quote author=moststylish post=46550415]omo where vaseline............live cameltoe,nice shaved pus[/quote
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Nightie:
Beauty witout brain

There's something about you that keeps drawing me closer.

You're neither beautiful nor ugly but your Aura is strong, positive & magnetic.

Come! Let me fill the void in your heart, and you'll glow above the denizens of the heights. smiley

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by SurewayBookings: 1:33am On Jun 14, 2016
Absolutely sexy...
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 14, 2016
I see nothing wrong with d pixs

4 Likes

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Afrok(m): 10:39am On Jun 14, 2016
Actresses like her knows that snapping pictures anyhow gives them the attentions they desire more than acting undecided.
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nightie(f): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

Come! Let me fill the void in your heart, and you'll glow above the denizens of the heights. smiley

Lol. Gat ntin to say to u.

2 Likes

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by CharlieMaria(m): 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
LAWMA your duty is of essence on this thread.
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by NigerDeltan(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Vaselinecrew mk una come see diz footballer grin
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by pyyxxaro: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
AKPU LADIES ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA

UNA WELL DONE

2 Likes

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by NigerDeltan(m): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Zoharariel:

Ol boy you are talented

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by engrjacuzzi: 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
in the spirit and season of fasting and prayers, I won't comment... after all who she EPP.
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by salabscholar01(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
I am more beautiful than she is... See my hot legs tongue

4 Likes

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by shamecurls(m): 1:51pm On Jun 15, 2016
See as her toto fat like pig toto

Bed material
wink

1 Like

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by alabama78: 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Both!!
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by THONZE(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
IS SHE NAKED?
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Readonee35L(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Nightie:
Beauty witout brain

Girls will always Get angry when they see their fellow mate doing better or looking better than them.
Looks or Dressing style Has nothing to do with the brain so why you they envy .?? She looks Good and you know that , You know She has brain and you know that . So why worry yourself . Be yourself and look best in your own way . No let another person beauty or success make you frustrate oh lol..

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Lucasbalo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 15, 2016
Zoharariel:

Prince, you too like woman. AbI na you dem dey call woman wrapper ?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by wilcox(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
What else do they know how to do, if not to display their nudity and corrupt the society.
Sometimes am forced to ask what value has nollywood-loses-genevieve-to-death added to Nigeria
Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Stuntkid172(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
When a beautiful woman does not have anything UPSTAIRS, her DOWNSTAIRS (******) suffers the most.

3 Likes

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by ZoggingMaster: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
The down part of her trunk is just too dark. I've strained my eyes but still couldn't see anything... Hian!

1 Like

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by banmee(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
HHypocrites. How is this different from a bathing suit?

1 Like

Re: Iheme Nancy Celebrates Birthday By Baring Her Body In New Photo: Sexy Or Trashy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
Zoharariel:

ROFL what the?
What a pick up line
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Happy Over Tacha's Disqualification, Mocks Her (Photos) / Vimbai: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Our Brief Encounter / Davido And Chioma Chilling After Osun Election Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.