Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? (1740 Views)

What type of skill should I learn as a youth? / What Kind Of Skill Can I Acquire Pls After School? / What Kind Of Christmas Gift Can One Give To His Boss Who Has Almost Everything? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? by misreal(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2015
I don't really know if this should be posted here or on some other place..as a young graduate,I don't think I should wait for the government,I really need to learn a skill.please what is the best skill to learn in Nigeria..advice needed urgently.
Re: What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? by ShutdownBrown24(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Try armed robbery skill..........As big as that your head you cannot think.
Re: What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Wasted years!
Re: What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? by khaynoni(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2015
These two people above me are very wicked. See finishing!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? by Optmus(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
misreal:
I don't really know if this should be posted here or on some other place..as a young graduate,I don't think I should wait for the government,I really need to learn a skill.please what is the best skill to learn in Nigeria..advice needed urgently.
My dear don't mind the first two senseless comments.
There are many good skills that you can learn. Search within your self and discover that which you have passion for and go for it.
I Am a student and I also do fashion designing. I enjoy it a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? by misreal(m): 12:51am On Aug 12, 2015
Optmus:

My dear don't mind the first two senseless comments.
There are many good skills that you can learn. Search within your self and discover that which you have passion for and go for it.
I Am a student and I also do fashion designing. I enjoy it a lot.
hmmmm.thanks
Re: What Kind Of Skill Should I Learn?? by xtaa: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
Be an entrepreneur with little money. Learn any of these skills at #5000 only.
Cake making, chops,
Bags and shoes making
Fruit crafts (tree)
Cocktail and yoghurt drinks
Contact us on 08072113159 or 08084181834

(1) (Reply)

Make 100k in 2 weeks over & over Guaranteed method. / Before You Get That Job Learn Web Site Design And Development / Pls Is It A Crime To 2 A Graduate Of Mathematics With A Third Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.