Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? (2876 Views)

"My Wife Had Her Trad Marriage With Another Man While Still Living In My House / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React / Kudirat Odukanmi Eluyemi Battling Stroke For The Past 12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by nairaroot: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
Nobody uses ‘LOL’ anymore and America is divided between ‘haha’ and using emojis, Facebook study reveals

Study found ‘haha’ trumped ‘lol’ and all other ways – including emoji – to convey laughter online. Some 15 per cent of all posts include an ‘e-laugh’ 52 per cent of people use a single type of laugh while 20 per cent use two

Do you ‘LOL’?

Apparently not so much any more, according to a new Facebook study.

COMPLETE THE STORY HERE [url][/url] http://www.nairaroot.com/are-you-still-living-in-the-past-using-lol/#.VcisosiL3IU

Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by INTROVERT(f): 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by acenazt: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
LololoLollipop
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lolinus
Lolipop
Lola
Lolo
Lala
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by Ladybluecash(f): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Haha
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by ishiamu(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
lol

Hmmm
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by Crieff(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ha
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by therealdeal10: 3:29pm On Aug 10, 2015
Dat "lol" is jst so so annoying buh sm pipu go still dey type ham mtchew undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by ricsman(m): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2015
Lol

though not laud
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by rosy4u(f): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
lolest
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by blessedvisky(m): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
lol
I just like this girl embarassed

Don't ask me why! angry
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by Abbey2sam(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
lol
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by pistero(m): 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2015
blessedvisky:
I just like this girl embarassed
Don't ask me why! angry
she is a man
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by Inioluwa01(m): 10:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Zukazukataga!
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by dhantey324(m): 12:23am On Aug 11, 2015
Me dey use kikikiki... cheesy
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by blessedvisky(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2015
pistero:
she is a man
damn!! Introvert!! shey Na true?
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by tpiander: 1:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Heart medication ends with lol, that's why people are apprehensive.
Re: Are You Still Living In The Past, Using “LOL”? by nairaroot: 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
I'm just trying to review some of the post I put out last week that I enjoyed reading myself and I'm sure people loves it too, that is why it enjoyed massive views though it didn't make the front page. Thank you all for the comments. Keep reading www.nairaroot.com for more interesting post. "No Gossip".

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out: 20 Nollywood Stars Who Are UNILAG Graduate / Flavour And Olamide All Shines As They Fly To Ghana For A Show (photos) / Photo Of OAP Freeze Chilling In Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji's Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.