Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. (1090 Views)

Boko Haram Leader Shekau Injured In Air Strike – Reports / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) / Boko Haram: Why Shekau Was Missing In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. by kanoguy(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2015
Shekau Was reportedly killed by the Nigerian Army during the Air Strike.

Re: Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. by omogbayeee(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
How many times will they kill him?

1 Like

Re: Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. by Pierocash(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2015
That doesn't look like shekau.If it were to be true, our lazy soldiers would have been bragging by now.
How I wish it's him anyway

1 Like

Re: Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. by nikkiking(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2015
Photoshop undecided undecided undecided. Shekau is chillin some were in chad with he's over 260 gal's he kidnapped lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. by Lattop(m): 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2015
She-cow was somewhere around cameroon with dos kidnap girls(mamas) jogging and panthinggrin
Re: Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. by ibkgab001: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
This guy have been killed 5 times now

1 Like

Re: Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. by Nneziwili(m): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2015
wat u guyz dont undastand is dat dy name shekau iz lyk a title...more lyk d GCFR, xo if u kill 1 dy name anoda one..
Re: Shekau Was Reportedly Killed By The Nigerian Army During The Air Strike Photo. by AskProf: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
kanoguy:
Shekau Was reportedly killed by the
Nigerian Army during the Air Strike.

Which airstrike, where, when & your source?

(1) (Reply)

BE Vigilant....this Is REAL (I Promise You)!! / I Have To Kill 3 People To Get Promoted -10 Years Old Boy / How I Caught A Thief Today Who Almost Got Lynched By Angry Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.