Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

You Could Be Financially Independent As A Student - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Could Be Financially Independent As A Student (344 Views)

Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Could Be Financially Independent As A Student by Courtcase: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2015
My dear you must not wait till you have a certificate or get a job after school before you could be independent .infect as a student you could box more money than some government workers .as a student there some things you need which you may not want to disturb your parents or guardians about for example recharging your phone getting some cloths for yourself etc and who says as a student you can't even pay your school fees ,drive your own car and be a boss of your self you can.when you look at your campus what do you see thousand of students,and a place where future mind are trained that's correct but when I look deep I could also see a place where cool money could also be made it's all about being smart and taking advantage of your environment .so my dear there are lots of ways in which you could get money while on campus.I have taking time to detail them in an ebook for you .like I said the campus is a very large place and lots of money could be made without affecting your own studies.for example do you know you could take advantage of some lazy students and make some few cash this is jus a Little hint.lots of other ways are in that ebook.you need to be free from being broke as a student.so contact me mr chisom on 07066979057 for the ebook

(1) (Reply)

Naeto C – Click (prod. By Masterkraft) / Jennifer Lawrence Leads Forbes List Of Highest-paid Actresses With $52m / Vector Makes History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.