Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially (54427 Views)

Seyi Law And Daughter, Tiwa's Accents (Video) / Seyi Law Corrects Fan Who Said His Daughter, Tiwa Will Be First Lady In Future / Comedian Seyi Law's Daughter "Tiwa" Looking Cute In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Letenwam: 2:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, who took to Instagram to announce that she needs help to sort out her medics and travel expenses, has gotten help from Tiwaoluwa, ace comedian Seyi Law's daughter who she dragged into a banter with her father.

In a recent Instagram Kemi shared, here's what she wrote on her exchange with Seyi Law's daughter;

#BREAKING HA!!! TIWA JUST EMPTIED HER SAVINGS ACCOUNT TO HELP AUNTY KEMI’S MEDICAL FUND!! @seyilaw1 tell my cute pumpkin #hnntiwa @fameuxtiwa thanks for her donation to my medical fund.

You will NEVER LACK! This is your year of more blessings. Your family are FREE from evil IJN Amen– @HNNAfrica @kemiolunloyo. Love to Mommy Ebere. Thx for the phone call my brother. Come visit me in Ibadan when I recover and go home. I am smiling. My chest still hurts a lot but ma baby made me smile!

#SeyiLaw is a Nigerian comedian and father to Nigeria’s most famous female toddler. FOLLOW #hnntiwa to see my journey with her.

Kemi Olunloyo also thanked Bobrisky who she has always defended when trolled on, for coming to her aid. She wrote;

THANK U FOR YOUR ONGOING LOVE FOR #Auntykemi
Now I need your help for my post prison medical bills. 5 days ago @bobrisky222showed his love for me along with his #OsheyBaddest fans. I love u my daughter and coming to see u soon.

DONATE TODAY LUV.

#HNNBobrisky is the hashtag for Nigeria's social media King and Queen of #snapchat. Follow the hashtag for our journey. SWIPE TO SEE Bobrisky's love for me. Eyin haters, see fine body!! Smooches...

First Bank
Router/Sort code FBNINGLA
Olukemi A. Olunloyo
#KemiOlunloyo
#MadamKOO

http://lailasnews.com/seyi-laws-daughter-help-kemi-olunloyo/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by iamJ(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
man bend collect money from another man give u and u collect cry na wa for some people sha, me i cant collect money wen rub sh:it oooooo

nice one seyi's baby kiss kiss kiss pandas are very generous, na why chinese people made them a national symbol lipsrsealed

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
angry

∆ Seyi's baby showed she's more reasonable than Kemi.

Wow! Amazing ∆

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Ahmed0336(m): 3:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bobbyrisky dey form philanthropist grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by HOLYDICK(m): 3:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Shame no dey even catch her after cursing da hell out of dat small innocent child. Mtchewwwwww

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by kingem(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
she should cover her face in shame undecided

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by dyadeleye(m): 3:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
iamJ:
man bend collect money from another man give u and u collect cry na wa for some people sha, me i cant collect money wen rub sh:it oooooo

nice one seyi's baby kiss kiss kiss pandas are very generous, na why chinese people made them a national symbol lipsrsealed

Uncle why nah?

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by ipobarecriminals: 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
sadJust hope she nor go call her helper thieves/prostit2 tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Holla007(m): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Funky123(f): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
I know she will still come back and say rubbish.....She doesn't worth 10 kobo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by adedayourt(m): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Kind gesture by Seyi but its high time these grown ups exclude this little baby from whatever beef they got against each other. Am sure the baby has no idea she got a bank account talk less of she donating to somebody.

35 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by donstan18: 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Savage at its peak!!!

The same baby she called over weighted.

21 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by nairavsdollars(f): 4:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
shameless old hag. Did i hear her call Seyi law;s daughter beautiful pumpkin, a girl she said has Type 1 diabetes. I thank Pastor Ibiyeomie for resetting her brain
anyways i just donated a token to OLUNLOYO OLUKEMI AJOKE

9 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Leonbonapart(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Trumpet blowers are here... Kemi you took a fight with a man of God, look where it has landed you.

Go and apologize to him while you still can

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
"I love you my daughter" to Bobrisky?

Ahhh

God I want either Male sons or female daughters

I am not Oliver Twist

28 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by espn(m): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
shameless woman....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by ogorwyne(f): 4:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
She should be ashamed of herself.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by BruncleZuma: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Seyi throwing shade grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by pol23: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
The one you all call yeye human being is helping another.
Either you call it media stunt...but who have you helped with your life,my neighbour will spend 12k for bar every Saturday,but to pay our Gate man has being a problem for him since last November....just 5k a month ooo...
Sometimes y'all should look the mirror before calling someone else a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by tdayof(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Bobrisk and the word daughter in the same sentence grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Be careful who u pick issues wit? u know no who will help u in future..
God bless Tiwa's dad Seyi Law for his kind gesture

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Lawrry(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Letenwam:
Controversial media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, who took to Instagram to announce that she needs help to sort out her medics and travel expenses, has gotten help from Tiwaoluwa, ace comedian Seyi Law's daughter who she dragged into a banter with her father.

In a recent Instagram Kemi shared, here's what she wrote on her exchange with Seyi Law's daughter;

#BREAKING HA!!! TIWA JUST EMPTIED HER SAVINGS ACCOUNT TO HELP AUNTY KEMI’S MEDICAL FUND!! @seyilaw1 tell my cute pumpkin #hnntiwa @fameuxtiwa thanks for her donation to my medical fund.

You will NEVER LACK! This is your year of more blessings. Your family are FREE from evil IJN Amen– @HNNAfrica @kemiolunloyo. Love to Mommy Ebere. Thx for the phone call my brother. Come visit me in Ibadan when I recover and go home. I am smiling. My chest still hurts a lot but ma baby made me smile!

#SeyiLaw is a Nigerian comedian and father to Nigeria’s most famous female toddler. FOLLOW #hnntiwa to see my journey with her.

Kemi Olunloyo also thanked Bobrisky who she has always defended when trolled on, for coming to her aid. She wrote;

THANK U FOR YOUR ONGOING LOVE FOR #Auntykemi
Now I need your help for my post prison medical bills. 5 days ago @bobrisky222showed his love for me along with his #OsheyBaddest fans. I love u my daughter and coming to see u soon.

DONATE TODAY LUV.

#HNNBobrisky is the hashtag for Nigeria's social media King and Queen of #snapchat. Follow the hashtag for our journey. SWIPE TO SEE Bobrisky's love for me. Eyin haters, see fine body!! Smooches...

First Bank
Router/Sort code FBNINGLA
Olukemi A. Olunloyo
#KemiOlunloyo
#MadamKOO

http://lailasnews.com/seyi-laws-daughter-help-kemi-olunloyo/

Ogbenu tan

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lolz.. That's the irony of life. However Love Conquers All.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
kingem:
she should cover her face in shame undecided
Sociopaths have zero shame.

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Nonnyflex(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Really... So she don turn charity case after every every..... Chaiiii this world is really small

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by adedayourt(m): 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Seyi's baby showed she's more reasonable than Kemi.

Wow! Amazing ∆

Is that the case or the father is trying to gain points from that gesture.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by oginga: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
LESSON.... Never look down on anyone when you are at the top, life can throw anything at you when you least expect it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by stefanweeks: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
Na so

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin
Re: Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially by hobermener: 4:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
R

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Shows Backside #10YearsChallenge, Throws Shade / Nathaniel Bassey Involved In Accident In Lekki As His Car Somersaults (Pics) / Eniola Badmus: "I Want My Own Man But If God Gives Me Yours, Who Am I To Argue?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.