Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

5 Things To Hate About Bulk Sms (disadvantages Of Bulk Sms) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Things To Hate About Bulk Sms (disadvantages Of Bulk Sms) (1639 Views)

A Few Cool Facts About Bulk Sms Business In Nigeria. / What Are The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Uk Non Hosted Adsense? / Questions About Bulk SMS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things To Hate About Bulk Sms (disadvantages Of Bulk Sms) by golden195(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Greetings to all Nairalanders, Bulk sms is a lovely platform for sending messages, its gives opportunity to the sender to customize messages, sender name etc but just as everything have advantages, there are also disadvantages.
Here are some of them: -

• SMS FAILURE: This is one of the things u should hate the most, especially when u fail to view delivery report and u bounce like a BOSS to collect your pay but to the shock of your life u find out that u didn’t receive anything. Take a good look at the photos I attached- I almost died.

• SOME SUCCESS SMS: This is the most annoying and frustrating, Sms shows success or successful on delivery report but people will not receive it, some people argue that its incomplete numbers or error typing but the truth id this- At times, the numbers are correct, the sms was sent but never received.

• DELAYED MESSAGES: I sent a message for evangelism/hospital visit on September 30th 2014 (10am),and I expected a large turnout for the Oct 1st rally, to my surprise, some of my members received the message that day (Oct 1st). Delayed sms can be frustrating also.

• SERVER PROBLEM: In this case, u can only but cry because there is really nothing u can do as regarding it. Severs give problem, some might be due to upgrade etc but it’s at times rare.

• HIGH RATE CHARGES FOR SMS: Except for gvbulksms and a few other truthful bulk sms site, charges are high and everyone wants to gain better. Hidden charges in sites can be annoying because those charges becomes much if calculated over a period of time.

Bulksms is a good business, not just as a seller but as a marketer, ease people’s stress and make cool cash. Greetings to u all…..

Re: 5 Things To Hate About Bulk Sms (disadvantages Of Bulk Sms) by boboLIL(m): 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Eiyyyaaa!!!!!! Sorry oh..... Tnx
Re: 5 Things To Hate About Bulk Sms (disadvantages Of Bulk Sms) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
golden195:
Greetings to all Nairalanders, Bulk sms is a lovely platform for sending messages, its gives opportunity to the sender to customize messages, sender name etc but just as everything have advantages, there are also disadvantages.
Here are some of them: -

• SMS FAILURE: This is one of the things u should hate the most, especially when u fail to view delivery report and u bounce like a BOSS to collect your pay but to the shock of your life u find out that u didn’t receive anything. Take a good look at the photos I attached- I almost died.

• SOME SUCCESS SMS: This is the most annoying and frustrating, Sms shows success or successful on delivery report but people will not receive it, some people argue that its incomplete numbers or error typing but the truth id this- At times, the numbers are correct, the sms was sent but never received.

• DELAYED MESSAGES: I sent a message for evangelism/hospital visit on September 30th 2014 (10am),and I expected a large turnout for the Oct 1st rally, to my surprise, some of my members received the message that day (Oct 1st). Delayed sms can be frustrating also.

• SERVER PROBLEM: In this case, u can only but cry because there is really nothing u can do as regarding it. Severs give problem, some might be due to upgrade etc but it’s at times rare.

• HIGH RATE CHARGES FOR SMS: Except for gvbulksms and a few other truthful bulk sms site, charges are high and everyone wants to gain better. Hidden charges in sites can be annoying because those charges becomes much if calculated over a period of time.

Bulksms is a good business, not just as a seller but as a marketer, ease people’s stress and make cool cash. Greetings to u all…..

The reasons why you experience SMS FAILURE or Sms shows success or successful on delivery report but people will not receive it, is because you are sending sms through an SS7 ROUTE(which is very cheap but also very unreliable), try opt-in for a DIRECT ROUTE (which is very much reliable and delivery is guaranteed but a little bit expensive). You can send me a mail to give you good rates for our DIRECT ROUTES.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things To Hate About Bulk Sms (disadvantages Of Bulk Sms) by PulseWeb: 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2015
tongue not all cheap things are original grin angry grin
Re: 5 Things To Hate About Bulk Sms (disadvantages Of Bulk Sms) by talk2hb1(m): 2:31am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Things To Hate About Bulk Sms (disadvantages Of Bulk Sms) by yomalex(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
What ! you should have used www.domesms.com

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Namecheap.com / Ultimate Free Premium Scripts Downloads Portal (daily Updates!) / Please How Can Place My Google Adsense In The Middle Of My Post Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.