Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? (1756 Views)

Is It Ideal To Collect Change When Dropping Offering In Church? / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by LaurelP(m): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
Ok I joined my church earlier dis year and i ve done the necessary courses that qualifies me to join at least a department of the church. but am somewhat confused abt the dept to join. we have media, ushering,follow up, prayer, evangelism, choir, church care, resource, junior, drama etc. can someone help me choose a gud one to join pls.
Re: What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by ladyF(f): 4:01pm On Aug 10, 2015
grin Car park
Re: What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by megamank(m): 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
toilet cleaners or attendant
Re: What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by dimexilux(m): 4:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
electrical and electronics engineering department. at least u go dey take care of the church engine and the loudspeakers
Re: What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by elantraceey(f): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2015
Intercession.

Don't forget that God desires your fellowship more than your service.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by jamex93(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
Join the technical unit
Re: What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by mrZENographer: 4:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
LaurelP:
Ok I joined my church earlier dis year and i ve done the necessary courses that qualifies me to join at least a department of the church. but am somewhat confused abt the dept to join. we have media, ushering,follow up, prayer, evangelism, choir, church care, resource, junior, drama etc. can someone help me choose a gud one to join pls.

hw can u ask someone on Nairaland to help u choose when we dont knw ur behaviour or qualities. Pls go into prayer and ask God. Or do the one u think u enjoy but do it faithfully. Its not about being a worker. its about being faithful and living a rightoues life.

..and they that follow him are called faithful and true.' revelations 2,,

1 Like

Re: What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by kestolove95(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
The finance dprtmnt
Re: What Are The Best Departments To Join In Church? by kroccityontv(m): 5:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Technical unit and drama unit are the best in d church.i am a member of living faith church in zaria HQ and am one of the this unit,so technical and drama are the best 4 me.

(1) (Reply)

Does God Instruct Us To Be Praying Rosary? Am Confused, Help!! / What The Bible Says About Drinking Alcohol - Gbile Akanni / Roseline Udoh: The Abuja Popular Lawyer Who Predicted Her Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.