Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

How To Get To Congo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Congo (3353 Views)

Comparing Gorilla Trekking In Uganda, Congo And Rwanda / Ebola: FG, Lagos Condemn Airline For Flying Corpse To Nigeria From Congo / How To Travel To DR Congo From Lagos By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get To Congo by ditguru1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
Please i need help on how i can get to Congo by land transportation. Thank
Re: How To Get To Congo by Jaxera(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
I heard you could go through benin republic but I am not quite sure.
Re: How To Get To Congo by achinaboy(m): 7:20pm On Aug 10, 2015
Well just find a way to cameroun,if you are in cameroun, go to one of their city called kumba,close to douala, from there, you make your way to Equatorial guinea,or you could go from douala to Libreville,if you are in Libreville,which means you are already in Gabon,then make your way to eastern part of Gabon,then you can cross to congo,then from there to their capital Kinshasa,is a little far,but as u are already there,u take easy through Loubomo a congo city,u can get to the capital,don't go to their northern part,so that the rebels will not take u as their wife grin goodluk, this is the only way,if you cannot fly, maybe if you don't really have mission in congo,u can still settle in Equatorial guinea , because if you have small money,you can start good bizzzz there, or if you want to take more risk,you could enter boat from gabon to an island call Sao tome and principe, they are really rich in oil there,just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Get To Congo by tpiander: 3:08am On Aug 11, 2015
Go to cameroon, this shouldn't be rocket science.

You should be able to find your way from there. undecided

Or EQ, Gabon, etc.
Re: How To Get To Congo by ditguru1(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2015
Thank you for the replies. I will prefer going by flight. Can anyone tell me the required documents I need to have. Thanks
Re: How To Get To Congo by tpiander: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2015
I'm sure google can.

where are you coming from?
Re: How To Get To Congo by ditguru1(m): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Am coming from Ibadan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! This Nigerian Dude Actually Applied For Visa To Eritrea (PHOTO) / List Of Available Bsc And Masters Courses For Spring 2010 In Sweden / English Language Test Available In Nigeria For Uk Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.