Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India (1610 Views)

Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For / Ruth Kadiri Accused Of Having Threesomes With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by bigboyman3: 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2015
The residents of Kinjia village in the Jharkhand
state had blamed 5 women for failing crops,
bringing illness to the village and even for the
recent death of a child through their witchcraft.
At around midnight on Friday August 7th, the
women, aged between 45 and 50 were dragged
from their homes and attacked with sticks and iron
rods.

SEE PHOTOS BELLOW + READ MORE

http://www.google.nl/url?q=http://amonpoint.com/&sa=U&ved=0CAYQFjAAahUKEwjKyN_j6p7HAhXItBoKHU5wDDs&usg=AFQjCNGldSWIJt89rriD1vF0iqAbvtlfuQ
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by Hawlahscho(m): 4:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
If Nigerians were like Indians...

No woman would still be alive in Benin (Edo State) sad

Make una no vex o.... Na play I dey play oembarassed
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by Zehner(f): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
India sha
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by Pierocash(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2015
this Indians must have ancestrial lineage with Akwa Ibom
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by eleko1: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Thou shalt NoT SUFFER a WITCH to Live Exodus 22:18
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by eleko1: 4:52pm On Aug 10, 2015
angry sad We dey vex.We are coming to pick u tonite.CC:Zehner,Vickyrotex,iyangbali and oda birds are coming to capture U.
Hawlahscho:
If Nigerians were like Indians...

No woman would still be alive in Benin (Edo State) sad

Make una no vex o.... Na play I dey play oembarassed
To escape dis,bring 1 live cow,3 Big fowl,1 bag of Rice,1 gallon of G.oil plus 50,000k for gods undecided
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by delishpot: 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Humans don wicked pass devil himself.
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by Zehner(f): 4:55pm On Aug 10, 2015
eleko1:
angry sad We dey vex.We are coming to pick u tonite.CC:Zehner,Vickyrotex,iyangbali and oda birds are coming to capture U. To escape dis,bring 1 live cow,3 Big fowl,1 bag of Rice,1 gallon of G.oil plus 50,000k for gods undecided
my own no hard. Just look for rat wey dey skip. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by eleko1: 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
cheesy cheesy grin The gods reject Rat wey dey skip/do flip flop.
Zehner:
my own no hard. Just look for rat wey dey skip. angry
embarassed
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by VickyRotex(f): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
eleko1:
Thou shalt NoT SUFFER a WITCH to Live Exodus 22:18

Hmmmmm!!! Baba Woli! cool

But take note of the Word ""Accused"" what if they're not witches after all?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by eleko1: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2015
Then,may their soul RIP.
VickyRotex:

Hmmmmm!!! Baba Woli! cool

But take note of the Word ""Accused"" what if they're not witches after all?
sad

1 Like

Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by VickyRotex(f): 5:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
eleko1:
angry sad We dey vex.We are coming to pick u tonite.CC:Zehner,Vickyrotex,iyangbali and oda birds are coming to capture U. To escape dis,bring 1 live cow,3 Big fowl,1 bag of Rice,1 gallon of G.oil plus 50,000k for gods undecided

You're lenient with this list. Make I go compile my own. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by Zehner(f): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2015
eleko1:
cheesy cheesy grin The gods reject Rat wey dey skip/do flip flop. embarassed
don't worry he still has to pay for consultancy and disturbing the peace of the gods.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by Yustash001(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why them dey beat them?...No be their work for India?
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by eleko1: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2015
Hawlahscho! U beta be fast.dem mama dey vex for u.
Zehner:
don't worry he still has to pay for consultancy and disturbing the peace of the gods.
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by eleko1: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2015
wink embarassed No vex biko.
VickyRotex:

Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by IYANGBALI: 3:07am On Aug 11, 2015
VickyRotex:

hmmmmmmm senior winsh,I dey hail o grin
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by VickyRotex(f): 9:54am On Aug 11, 2015
IYANGBALI:
hmmmmmmm senior winsh,I dey hail o grin

Awaniyen darling cheesy
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by Hawlahscho(m): 10:08am On Aug 11, 2015
eleko1:

shocked shocked shocked 50what!!! for gods? shocked

Wetin gods wan use dat kind money do shocked
Re: Photos: Five Women Accused Of Witchcraft Beaten To Death In India by rosemary1234: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2016
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji - I'm Back At My Black Gate / 10 Times Afrocandy Looked Like A Decent Person (PHOTOS) / US Celebrity Gives 5 Effective Steps That Helped Him Quit Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.