Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? (1780 Views)

Whatsapp For Blackberry: Which Way To Go / Facebook Vs Blackberry Z10! Please How Can One Make Facebook App Work On BB Z10? / Tecno Camon 8 Vs Blackberry Q10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? by Scholarshiphub: 6:02pm On Aug 10, 2015
Android Smartphone is a great device and Blackberry isn’t just a device but a great device as well. This was what a friend who was a Blackberry geek from his day one and not even planning to have a taste of Android of any brand acknowledged. To worsen the whole story, I told him about Tecno Camon C8, the Android device with dual LED but turned me down profusely that he can never go for Android phone aside.

Even as a tech geek, it’s not possible to understand what Android device can do but at least, Android device does thing perfectly most of the time, so also is blackberry. The way their countless apps for Android so also you can find your way around Blackberry but he isn’t satisfy with my point to convince him that Blackberry is not better of Android.

One of the facts he conceded was that Android roll has different operating system at different time and it makes the device more flexible. He doesn’t care about what a rooted Android device can do; neither did he care about rooting a device

It’s obvious that, to win an argument, you need to proof yourself practically, however all pioneer ways I knew could convinced him didn’t work for him rather it complicated the whole story. Nevertheless, I never settle for his opinion as well but here he shared his own personal opinion why Blackberry is better than Android and why he would always go for Blackberry instead of Android.

Blackberry Vs Android Smartphone; Which One Is The Best?

This is his personal opinion and it’s not a subject of my contribution as to whether his opinion was right about Android and Blackberry since everybody is the architect of his of way of life.

Data Subscription

To start with, he started by saying Android consume a lot of that even though I have not used it before but I heard people complain about it all the time. Yes, there are reasonable ways to coin your Android to use or consume lesser data than expected but on Blackberry, all things being equal, you don’t need any manipulation.

Come to think of it, Android data plan goes for at least 1 thousand on all network in the country but Blackberry user enjoyed 3GB at the same rate, isn’t that great?

A friend said he uses SimpleServer of which you (Thegeekiepedia) posted on your site and it works but what if there is no SimpleServer, what would you do? On Android, 1GB is just like 200MB on Blackberry.

So, it’s crystal clear that in terms of Data plan, Blackberry is better than Android and the point cannot be compromise.

Android is A Common Device

Despite the fact that, Android brand like Infinix, Huawei, Lenovo and some other Android device that rock the mobile market world doesn’t stop them from making them common in the street. Statistically, the number of Android user is more than Blackberry yet, Blackberry is still the best. It’s only the mature one that often go for Blackberry not because of pinging or whatsoever. However, I don’t despise whoever find pleasure in Android or have the preference of Android over Blackberry but it should be crystal clear that Android is better than Blackberry in my own opinion.

Too Many OS

Android Lollipop 5.1 is a great OS and the developers are revolving alongside what the latest technology is bringing toward them but there are not doing their anything so special to me. I prefer holding to my Blackberry than waiting for yearly update of the OS.

I know there is going to be a controversial issue on what I’m saying but I know what I stand for and for now, my full passion is on Blackberry and I sincerely love blackberry more than Android in any sense.

Guys, what do you think? Is Blackberry really better than Android? Shear your opinion!!!
http://www.thegeekiepedia.com/android-smartphone-vs-blackberry-which-one-is-the-best/
Re: Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? by tbadejo25: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Blackberry isn't better abeg. Apart from the data subscription issue, I can't think of one aspect where a blackberry is better than an android. Better tell your friend to get the tecno camon c8. I don't think it should be expensive and it runs on android lollipop so it should wow him.
As for it being common, why is he acting like blackberry is not pure water? If he had compared to iphone, i would've understood but iphone sef is common. it just depends on the area you are.
And the issue of os is just a stupid argument. operating systems upgrade all the time. Blackberry is just backward. Do you know how many times ios has been updated?
Your friend loves blackberry and that is fine but he shouldn't come up with lame arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? by nonichuks: 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2015
lol. please who is this blind blackberry fan who is also a joker? Please, buy the tecno for him since telling him about it is not doing the trick.

2 Likes

Re: Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Make dem close this thread abeg. Too any vs threads
Re: Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? by hokaamoy: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
iPhone over them all ftw
Re: Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? by Scholarshiphub: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
hokaamoy:
iPhone over them all ftw
Fact
Re: Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? by Scholarshiphub: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
nonichuks:
lol. please who is this blind blackberry fan who is also a joker? Please, buy the tecno for him since telling him about it is not doing the trick.
That is probably going to be my next move dude
Re: Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? by Scholarshiphub: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
tbadejo25:
Blackberry isn't better abeg. Apart from the data subscription issue, I can't think of one aspect where a blackberry is better than an android. Better tell your friend to get the tecno camon c8. I don't think it should be expensive and it runs on android lollipop so it should wow him.
As for it being common, why is he acting like blackberry is not pure water? If he had compared to iphone, i would've understood but iphone sef is common. it just depends on the area you are.
And the issue of os is just a stupid argument. operating systems upgrade all the time. Blackberry is just backward. Do you know how many times ios has been updated?
Your friend loves blackberry and that is fine but he shouldn't come up with lame arguments.
I really love your argument bro, it seems irant nonsense to me as well
Re: Android Smartphone Vs Blackberry: Which One Is The Best? by donbenie(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
It's only in Naija somebody will open his mouth to argue which between an almost dead and MORIBUND OS aka BlackBerry and the world's most popular OS Android,which is best..the fact that you can't afford a data plan is no fault of Android,Blackberry is HISTORY,get over it..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Phone Upgrade / Fairly Used And Neat Phones For Sale; Sony Xperia Z1 And Iphone 4 Available / Priceurb: HTC Desire 820 Dual Sim Price And Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.