Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Every Individual Needs An Online Profile Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Every Individual Needs An Online Profile Page (310 Views)

How Delta State Generational Wealth Was Willed Ridiculously To An Individual / Regina Daniels Biography|regina Daniels History|regina Daniels Profile & Movies / The Meaning Of "YIM" In Nairaland's Profile Page. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Individual Needs An Online Profile Page by 0luwatope(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2015
If you have been asked for your website name on any online platform like twitter or nairaland, you probably would have left it blank. Do every individuals need a website? I don't think so, but do they need an online profile page? Yes! Every individual needs an online profile page, a profile page that will have a personalised url, a profile page that people will be able to contact you even if you are offline(not having a browsing phone).
Have you ever wondered if a website can offer a private message(in sms format and will be delivered to your phone number), a fully designed profile page, a guestbook(a kind of record that people write about you), sms broadcast(if you happen to be a celebrity, you will be able to send an sms broadcast to all your subscribers) and so on, i only mentioned few of their services.
I've done a good research and now i've come up with a website that offers all these.
Join www.ttprofile.com now for your own profile page. Its free and easy!!

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is A Horrible Liar And An Illiterate Too – Soyinka / Wednesday Fact..... / Nigeria @55 :major Independence Day Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.