Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Obasanjo Is A Horrible Liar And An Illiterate Too – Soyinka - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Obasanjo Is A Horrible Liar And An Illiterate Too – Soyinka (311 Views)

Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State / Crisis In Lagos Anglican Diocese - This Bishop is Liar and Rogue / ID Card Importance: My Horrible Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Is A Horrible Liar And An Illiterate Too – Soyinka by Emilotrick: 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Literary icon and Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka has described former President Olusegun Obasanjo as an unrepentant liar and economic illiterate.

Soyinka affirmed that he had no respect for Obasanjo, urging Nigerians never to take the former President serious.

Soyinka stated this late hours of Friday night when he responded to questions during a programme tagged: “An evening with Wole Soyinka,” organised by Globacom.

In responding to questions on Obasanjo’s assessment of him in the former President’s book titled “My Watch,” where he notes that Soyinka is good at hunting and wines but a political illiterate, Soyinka said that he was hardly bothered because he believed that Obasanjo was a liar.

Read More>>> http://emilotrick..com/2015/09/obasanjo-is-horrible-liar-and.html

Re: Obasanjo Is A Horrible Liar And An Illiterate Too – Soyinka by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
hian!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Horrible Liar And An Illiterate Too – Soyinka by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
who didn't know that before Say something new you old has-beenundecided
Re: Obasanjo Is A Horrible Liar And An Illiterate Too – Soyinka by jumper524(m): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2015
i watched it on channels t.v yesterday they both gave their own point of view on each other. To me obasanjo was more matured cos he said wole soyinka is a bad political analyst. And wole soyinka response was poor cos he stopped low to me.
My opinion though

(1) (Reply)

5 Things International Celebs Must Do When Visiting Nigeria / The Holiday Gift For Kids That Keeps Giving / Wednesday Fact.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.