Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

See The Biography Of Kiss Daniel And How He Started His Music Carrier - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Biography Of Kiss Daniel And How He Started His Music Carrier (1954 Views)

Most Disgusting Type Of Kiss Ever / Flavour Donates Musical Instruments To The Church Where He Started His Career / Chioma Nkechi Daniel Missing: Have You Seen Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Biography Of Kiss Daniel And How He Started His Music Carrier by Fansgist: 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe is a new Nigerian song writer, entertainer who was brought into lime light by his latest hit "Woju" popularly known by his stage name Kiss Daniel started his carrier at early stage when he was still in his primary education click here to view full detail http://www.fansgist.com/who-is-this-guy-kiss-daniel-check-out-his-biography/
Re: See The Biography Of Kiss Daniel And How He Started His Music Carrier by yungbillionaire(m): 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Bwoiy kiss, a cool dude, i really like his unique style....f.t.c oooooh
Re: See The Biography Of Kiss Daniel And How He Started His Music Carrier by jaymejate: 12:01am On Aug 11, 2015
Greatest funaabite! My bro once played guiter for him. Who know say he go turn this soonest.
Re: See The Biography Of Kiss Daniel And How He Started His Music Carrier by fiveinfos: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Kiss Daniel whose real name is Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe is one of the hottest nigerian singers of 2018
Ladies if you are looking for kiss daniel phone number in this post which details kiss daniel biography, kiss daniel age and his lifestyle, am sorry to disappoint you as you may have to call kiss daniel manager to get his phone number.
http://tellnaijas.com/kiss-daniel/

(1) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire {part 2} / Get Free Airtime By Downloading This App / Mayflower School At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.