Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. (1600 Views)

Cynthia Obianodo Obi-Uchendu And Cee-C Of BBNaija Are Lookalikes / Kemen And Actor Casmir Chibuike Are Lookalikes? (see Photos) / 10 Football Stars And Their Own Female Lookalikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by nairaroot1: 2:18am On Aug 11, 2015
It’s not every day you’re confronted with your lookalike. But this amazing set of pictures reveals you can come face-to-face with your doppelganger when you least expect it – even on the way to work.

These unwitting commuters have taken social media by storm as they were snapped sitting beside their ‘twin’ on public transport.

Some lookalikes embarrassingly stepped out in near-identical outfits or even sporting the same hairstyle.

The hilarious images led people to question whether they were seeing double or in fact there was ‘a glitch in the Matrix’.

COMPLETE THE STORY AND MORE PICTURES HERE [url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/unbelievable-lookalikes-spotted-in-public/#.VclNCciL3IU

Re: Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by chocolateme(f): 2:24am On Aug 11, 2015
The day I saw my look alike, fear catch me sef.
I hid at one corner and kept staring at her, I even left my mouth open.
They try shaa..
As for the manufacturers of look alikes, visit China.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 2:28am On Aug 11, 2015
undecided
Re: Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by tpiar: 2:36am On Aug 11, 2015
the two men do not look alike.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by bewla(m): 2:45am On Aug 11, 2015
you mean identical twins or what
Re: Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by Yustash001(m): 6:15am On Aug 11, 2015
tpiar:
are you sure you are not suffering from an eye defect?
Re: Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by hatux: 6:55am On Aug 11, 2015
That's fvcking great... It calls for celebration
Re: Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by SPG4U(m): 6:58am On Aug 11, 2015
[size=20pt]why on earth do u have to call the both of the look alikes

The could be twins

Naija I belive say we wise

Make we no dey fall hands na[/size]
Re: Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by tpiander: 6:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Yustash001:
am i sure i am not suffering from an eye defect?
Re: Unbelievable! Lookalikes Spotted In Public. by tpiander: 7:00am On Aug 11, 2015
tpiar:

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Breaks Up Wit Tyga On His Bday because She Dosen't Want Buy Him A Gift / Pic: Oritsefemi Playing With Dalmatian Dog / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Shows Off Nearly Complete Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.