Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,997 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Health Writers / Experts / Medical Researchers/ And Doctors Contribution Needed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Writers / Experts / Medical Researchers/ And Doctors Contribution Needed (492 Views)

Writers And Preferably Health Writers I Have Work For You / Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo / Freelance Health Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health Writers / Experts / Medical Researchers/ And Doctors Contribution Needed by HLLBLOG: 3:21am On Aug 11, 2015
Hello friends,

We have just created a standard health blog and we would want need the help of contributors who are experts in the health fields to send us their write ups on health related issues based on the categories shown.

We would need those who are passionate enough ro give us free write ups and for us hence engage themselfs with our health blog readers so has to helm them.

Pls send me a mail @ pcwebnex@gmail.com to add you to the team

We shall work together freely for now and share the revenue of the blog later

If you are interested you can also indicate via comments

Re: Health Writers / Experts / Medical Researchers/ And Doctors Contribution Needed by pragmatistm(m): 3:41am On Aug 11, 2015
Sent you a mail.
Re: Health Writers / Experts / Medical Researchers/ And Doctors Contribution Needed by HLLBLOG: 6:24am On Aug 11, 2015
pragmatistm:
Sent you a mail.

I will check it thanks pls we need more people..

we are planning on massive promotion of this blog very soon

we want more health related individuals to work for us
Re: Health Writers / Experts / Medical Researchers/ And Doctors Contribution Needed by ChelseaDr(m): 9:32am On Aug 11, 2015
I'm in
Re: Health Writers / Experts / Medical Researchers/ And Doctors Contribution Needed by HLLBLOG: 10:49am On Aug 11, 2015
ChelseaDr:
I'm in

Have u mailed me?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies.... Lets Talk ABout Surviving Breast Cancer / 10 Dangerous Act To Avoid After Eating. / Investigation: How Government Fails Cancer Patients In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.