Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,961 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo (17631 Views)

Russia Accuses Bill Gates Of Engineering The Zika Virus As A ‘Bioweapon’ / Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by queenst(f): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2016

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by queenst(f): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2016
SEE HOW PEOPLE REACTED TO THE ZIKA VIRUS INFECTION -----> http://www.timenaija.com/2016/08/19/who-will-like-to-volunteer-lol/
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by finalboss1(m): 10:52am On Aug 19, 2016
how much are dey paying

19 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2016
dis is attempted murder. de shd be charged to court. or says dat de are going to use der self 4 it.

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by DRISKLEF(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2016
Not possible.
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2016
cool cool cool not possible if thy can drop 1000000000000 trillion person go do am

3 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by mizzbouqui(f): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
They will see ooo undecided

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by veekid(m): 1:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
They should go to Mogadishu, pple plenty there

5 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by DLuciano: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
mizzbouqui:
They will see ooo undecided
yes o, where are those boko harem boys?

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by biddieluvzyaho(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Huh?lalastic!u d see am? grin
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by RobinRay(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
it'll probably be a weaker strain of the virus, probably they are trying to get the body to produce an antibody.

nice one sha

but I no do!!!!!!

#MyPikinNoGoGetSmallHead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by drizzit(m): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Paid volunteers will be far better....they will have Nigerians struggling at their gate.... The virus no dey kill naaa

5 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by oyeezah(f): 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] let dem use dia families, it will be cheaper for dem since dey wouldn't v to pay dem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by naijaboiy: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
For $500,000,000 I'll happily volunteer. cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by jiinxed: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lol. God punish una grin grin
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by axishale(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na how much dem won pay?
Wey dem dem?
Make ona come see something grin grin
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by mhisbliss(f): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
are they not human? They should infect themselves

12 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ff

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Psittacus(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
How much Pls, interested? Yes. Last I heard, the virus doesn't kill instantly
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by yeyeboi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shabi them sef get family? Why dem nor use thr children? Kolo pepu

3 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by sinaj(f): 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
De should send diz suicide bombers there grin

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Pavore9: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Even as country hard, we value our lives! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by timilehin007(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
finalboss1:
how much are dey paying
t wèrè re ooooooo shocked

I blame buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Will I Die?
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
I'm sure our brothers from the **** would volunteer sharp sharp so far money is involved.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by TheNextAce: 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nothing wey we no go see for this world. Beht I think Nigerians can volunteer. With the amount of mosquitoes that show us shege daily, zika mosquito na child's play grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by timilehin007(m): 1:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
Psittacus:
How much Pls, interested? Yes. Last I heard, the virus doesn't kill instantly
Google am
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by iamdynamite(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:
are they not human? They should infect themselves
choi.....i just cant help it...just had to laugh out loud......

3 Likes

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by vikkeee(m): 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
They should go to Kenya...
Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by oyeezah(f): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] let dem use dia families, it will be cheaper for dem since dey wouldn't v to pay dem sef

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by mhisbliss(f): 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
iamdynamite:
choi.....i just cant help it...just had to laugh out loud......
but its true na, let them save us tge trouble and infect themselves

1 Like

Re: Researchers Searching For Volunteers To Infect With Zika Virus - Photo by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
I nominate Missy89, ValerianSteel & Lucasbalo as volunteers. Afterall, the researchers are Amerikans. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Body Massage: How-to, Types And Benefits / Give 2yrs In Between Pregnancies: Gynaecologist Advises / 7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.