Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) (54194 Views)

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady / Graduate Dies After Wrong Diagnosis By Lagos Hospital (photo) / Burial Of Lady Who Died During Childbirth In A Lagos Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) by patfenda(m): 6:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
At least d seats of d ones wey crash no go waste na grin
Re: SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
They're letting you know that you're about to fly away in glory
Re: SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) by kingboy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2015
The Op Is right cos I know the hospital and is located in off agidingbii. Humana hospital is the name
Re: SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) by tiwo31: 9:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
Since all the rich fly to London anytime they sneeze, now the ordinary nigerian can at least pretend he/she is also en-route to London.
Re: SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) by ibkgab001: 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
Look at you i need to know when was the first time you stepped into an aeroplane?

Before i proceed to give you the right answer that fits people like you on here
Re: SPOTTED: Airplane Seats Being Used For Visitors At A Lagos Hospital (photo) by ITSAWRAPP: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
deolu2000:

am interested,but whar sort of shoe are we looking at? And do i hv a varieties of suits to choose from?

Yes please.

Kindly contact us on Whatsap/BBM for more information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctors Charles Ikeji & Terhemba Lan Suspended Over Deaths Of Patients. PHOTOS / List Of Nigerian Nurses Caught For Forging Educational Credentials In The US / Nwachukwu Alagbu: UNTH Enugu Doctors Watched My Wife Die For Fear Of COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.