Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) (66003 Views)

Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Lagos Woman Drives Off With LASTMA Official Hanging On Her Car Bonnet (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2015
mightyfada:

Are you new in Ibadan? This one better, try those ones giving bike tickets... You go fear
yes I yam
emperormero:

Wow... This is quite insightful. Murin Meji- N40, Murin Meta- N60...
Actually, I'm new here.
Thank you...
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by bengoodcreature: 11:28am On Aug 11, 2015
God is watching
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Idiataqueen:
ok dis is me u can know me.
I like u,I want to close to u,can u share ur contact,let chat.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by kossyablaze(m): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2015
Swaggzkid:
Freemanan speak English jorh!

Kossyablaze how market?

Am sure the agbero knows the driver to be a dodging type* that's why he had to use that tactics *i guess*

And looking at the pix I can hear the agbero shouting "Owo mi da"
lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Ybnm4life(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
emperormero:
so I can just stop at Wazo which is commonly called 'Waso'? I'm seriously trying to learn the tongue; I know before long, I will.
Its cool and for someone who is not yoruba and you were able to state the other ones, Kudos to you.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by nathpope(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
Na wetin he do?
He climb bonnet.... Ehn ehn? Dat 1 na big deal?
Na elephant he chop?
E b lyk say dis op na JJC 4dis kind behaviour 4 streets....
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2015
dancok:
I like u,I want to close to u,can u share ur contact,let chat.
am not on whatapp.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by charlesbailey(m): 2:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
a usual occurrence in the part of the country i must tell you!
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Idiataqueen:
am not on whatapp.
what about email or BBM pin.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ybnm4life:

Its cool and for someone who is not yoruba and you were able to state the other ones, Kudos to you.
Thanks... Just My 3rd month here
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
nathpope:
Na wetin he do?
Na elephant he chop?
you can say that again.... Never seen it in this manner before.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
nathpope:
Na wetin he do?
Na elephant he chop?
you can say that again.... Never seen it in this manner before.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by cletussesese(m): 6:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] ;DGuy if na me be dat babe na lagos I go drive am go drop.den I go kom give am d 50naira for maryland to see if he no go spend more dan dat back to ibadan
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
They only do this to "micra" drivers. Sometimes I feel the drivers and the garage touts just wants to entertain the passengers because at the end of the day the driver will still eventually pay. Kind of like a ritual.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2015
dancok:
what about email or BBM pin.
seriously i dont av any am only on facebook.
Re: Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) by dayla(m): 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Hu dash monkey banana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Mechanic Did To A New Car ( Photo) / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous / Hum Rider - The Car Lagosians Have Been Waiting For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.