Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous (66020 Views)

Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / Mercedes-benz Praises Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels / For ₦127million, This Luxury, Armored Cadillac Escalade Beast Will Stop Bullets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by obafemee80(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
[img]https://imagizer./img921/2650/WGAMjI.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img922/6192/7EbeLZ.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJzn3BGv8-A?t=64

When ultimate comfort and safety are your top priorities and you seem not to like the Klassen armoured Range Rover Autobiography SUV that ferries the Cameroonian president Paul Biya around , then you need to see this INKAS Armored Cadillac Escalade “Chairman Package” that is designed to uplift any passenger to a presidential level of comfort and a 360-degree ballistic armoring.

From the 1:10mins clips released recently by Canadian based tuner, the exclusive interior is equipped with a captain style heated and cooled leather seats with massage systems, a customized bar, a partition between the rear passengers’ area and the driver,Heavy-duty exhaust fans for cigar lovers, an innovative light system as well as advanced multimedia and audio systems.

[img]https://imagizer./img921/9485/6xshai.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img921/8797/HReID0.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img922/20/Mx8gQC.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img922/6937/SJtbA2.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img924/7329/J9lEXG.jpg[/img]

Also included is an Exotic Wood Panelling ,massive 4k Smart TV ,superfast 4G LTE hotspot , Apple Carplay plus Android Auto ,Premium Surround Sound System , advanced 360º Perimeter security CCTV ,Satellite TV plus Phone System ,Biometric Gun Safe and many more...

This luxury SUV Limo incorporates a perimeter armoring of the passenger compartment in order to provide protection against 7.62mm, 308 Winchester FMJ ammunition.

[img]https://imagizer./img921/8910/nYK7wc.jpg[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img923/5715/qxjgSo.jpg[/img]

In order to ensure that the vehicle’s factory characteristics are left mostly intact after armoring, INKAS also upgraded the suspension and braking components to ensure maximal ride quality and control.

The all-wheel drive Cadillac Escalade Limousine carries a 117 L fuel tank and gets its power from a 6.2-liter V-8 engine that produces 420 horsepower.

INKAS,which sells about 420 built-to-order vehicles a year,said:
"We’re approached by corporations for executive fleets or embassies and consulates for their ambassadors or diplomats"

Want this luxury Mobile Bunker instead of the regular Escalade ESV that starts at $78,195 (₦28m)?
The price for all the luxuries and protections you get from this Armored Cadillac Escalade Limo ranges between $300,000 and $500,000 USD. That's approximately between ₦108m to ₦181m before shipping, depending on your taste.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/inside-the-₦181m-cadillac-escalade-mobile-bunker-designed-to-uplift-any-passenger-to-a-presidential-level-of-comfort/

2 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by rentAcock(m): 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
If your moniker is not Autojosh, Gazzuz or Explorer, sir your car thread ain't making front page. It will remain hidden for as long as nairaland.com exists. I have copied the url and i will set a reminder for February 15th, 2039, if God spares my life, I shall return here to remind you.

27 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by antagonist: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
If your moniker is not Autojosh, Gazzuz or Explorer, sir your car thread ain't making front page. It will remain hidden for as long as nairaland.com exists. I have copied the url and i will set a reminder for February 15th, 2039, if God spares my life, I shall return here to remind you.

If this thread hits front page in 48 hours, please return that c0ck you rented, it has not been useful to you.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by jobsmiths(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
I just dey site my Neighbors daughter panties........

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Groovenaija360(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
All I know is

BUHARI returns to Daura tomorrow

My PVC is ready.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by lifezone247(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Groovenaija360:
All I know is

BUHARI returns to Daura tomorrow

My PVC is ready.

Even the bookies gave Atiku minimum odds

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by BUSHHUNTER: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
I will buy this vehicle very soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Seetto: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
Dino comes to my mind....

The next ijumu constituency project , should he win election.

1 Like

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2019
every day of my life I'm so filled with regrets having to be in this beautiful world as a Nigerian.

I lay curse on any one that will preach karma to me until karma dealt with obasanjo, tinubu, atiku, buhari, rochas,ibori,lucky igbinedion, anenih in his death, ojukwu, IBB, abacha in his death and his family and lots more I won't stop regretting....

May God almighty punish karma for leaving Africa's leaders and dealing with poor people.

Karma may God punish you and all those that believes in you.

This very mc oluomo has been a thug for a very long time now his direct and indirect actions has left many people dead the only time karma would have paid him back he survived once again karma may God punish you and all the people that believes in you

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by luluosas(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
I s it heaven on its own?
Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by oderinde151(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
are you kidney me? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Darksider131: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Fccf
Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Effiongdbest: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Meanwhile, Has anyone noticed the only two sentences APC people always drop here and there is, "your votes are irrelevant" and "your eyes go clear after the election".

These people have not wasted any opportunity to tell us how irrelevant our votes are yet their body language tell us the opposite, cos the way they jump on threads that support Atiku shows they are afraid of us and not the other way round. And so after my keen observation I make my submission as thus.

Since it is the last days for APC and just like the devil they will kick they will bite they will manufacture documents, doctor tapes ,videos and so on just to get our sympathy, but do not be dismayed, the killings in Benue will and must cease after February 16, we shall remove the same man who his own wife told us is no longer in charge of his Government, a man who's wife revealed to us that only two men hijacked his Government, and urged the youths to rise up in a revolution, that man is who we are sending back to Daura to rest in peace.

A vote for Atiku is a show of strength in our power to defeat evil, to kick out incompetence anytime we want, and to prove to them that the actual power belongs to us.

God bless Waziri Atiku Abubakar on his victory
God bless our 'China' man Okwute Peter Obi.
God bless the PDP
God bless Nigeria...

9 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Gibz02: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
I will get there.
Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Olukat(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
grin Until I saw the interior I thought it was an ambulance grin grin grin
awkwardly ugly shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by emalek86(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
Person go just carry house put inside motor

1 Like

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by mtchewwwww(f): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
it looks like the car they used to carry our commander in chief when he visited America

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by QTEST007(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:

Mumu, see your life?
You didn't have to wait till 2039.

13 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by chical: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
But no one's destiny rest in your palms

6 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by ogunmourinho(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
cool sai atiku
Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by dreamwords: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
See suv

1 Like

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Topmaike007(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:
it has hit fp oo..

11 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by sneedpahpaz(m): 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
#TeamMaybach
Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Tswap(m): 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
rentAcock:

Lol....... Oh how you've been shamed...

11 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Las las, them go still die.
Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
god direct me to a rich man that has this car, amen! I will pepper all dem girls and broke boys lol
Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by IMASTEX: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2019
Money is the root of all evil says our preachers. Yet none has rejected it.

It is good to have the best in life.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by tyup(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
h
Re: Inside The ₦181m Cadillac Escalade Mobile Bunker Built For The Rich And Famous by goat22: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
OP please correct the information above. That is NOT an escalade it's Innoson YYAP2 coupled in idumota branch. He made this vehicle from scratch with his bare hands when oduduwa travelled to Finland to buy isi poroko, commonly known as stock fish in the English language.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hum Rider - The Car Lagosians Have Been Waiting For / The G-Wagon 2019 Already Spotted In Lagos / House-Boy Crashes Master's Car In Calabar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.