Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

It's Promo Time $$$ Who Needs A Freeby??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's Promo Time $$$ Who Needs A Freeby??? (613 Views)

Premium FIVERR Tools for Making Extra $$$ just for a token. / How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! / We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Promo Time $$$ Who Needs A Freeby??? by kennethkaycee(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2015
Hurray,
this promo has never been better shocked
Kentonado World has just extended its promo to all Nairalanders and here's how it works:
If you have been following my write up
https://www.nairaland.com/2474724/becoming-successful-entrepreneur-eye-opener
you'd have seen that it offers FINANCIAL LITERACY which is not taught in our schools (we are only taught to become good employees as to work out someone else dreams, but my opinion is why don't you work on your own DREAMS)
Cos guess what someone else may have in store for you "NOT MUCH" undecided undecided cry
This promo which started in tertiary institutions in Lagos and to spread across the 36 states is to enable youths become financially literate.
There's been clamoring for this on going promo to jump states, and some would like copies but are "financially buoyant"...
So we've tuned up the juice, and this is how you get a free copy plus delivery:
● Do you have friends who may be seeking financial literacy?
● Do you have people who would like a plan-B investment opportunity?
● A there people in your circle of friends and acquaintances looking to earn more money?

Direct them to this posts, rebroadcast all posts I've done regarding financial literacy and keep these posts trending on your social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc)
Get them to subscribe and get your copy for free.
After your first five have ordered and you have gotten yours free, subsequent order will get you commissions which would be paid directly into your account.
It's like recommending a movie to a friend, but this time you get to be rewarded, like I mentioned earlier in one of my posts that, "YOU'RE A WALKING BILL BOARD FOR ANY COMPANY'S COMMODITY".
You can start with mine grin
To participate, send your name and phone number to me (see my signature for my contact details)
Your phone number would serve as your unique identity through which rewards will be traced to you as the referrer.
Thanks.
Your Humble Servant
Kenneth.
see the pictures for what we offer...

Re: It's Promo Time $$$ Who Needs A Freeby??? by kennethkaycee(m): 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2015
WHAT'S YOUR GOAL TODAY?

Re: It's Promo Time $$$ Who Needs A Freeby??? by kennethkaycee(m): 7:59am On Aug 12, 2015
Good morning all and thanks to you who have sent in your details showing your willingness to promote this humble gesture of mine.
I say kudos.
And to those seeking to join, the opportunity is on.
Have a wonderful day.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Will Paper Money Ever Cease To Exist? / Customers Are Not Buying From You..you Now Frustrated, Feeling Regretful: / NNPC’ll Stop Oil Production If Cost Exceeds Price – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.