Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! (3082 Views)

This Site Pay $.50 For Uploading A File(anything At All) See Payment Proof / How To Make Consistent $$$ On Mobile App Monetization / How To Make $50/Day On YouTube Without Making A Single Video - Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by CosmicJames(m): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Did you know that you can literally take videos off of Youtube and use them as your own within your Youtube account and it is perfectly legal with Youtube? While thousands upon thousands of people every day are struggling to make unique videos or try to steal other’s videos and hope they don’t get caught you can laugh at them as you will be using videos already on Youtube for yourself, in your own account, and Youtube is 100% OK with it. This is great because you can eliminate the cost of producing unique videos. You can eliminate the worry of getting caught using someone else’s video and getting in copyright trouble or getting your Youtube account banned. And you can focus on making tons of cash as you can publish unlimited number of videos. I will reveal the secret and show you exactly how the process works free!Yes, you hear that correctly. I will not charge you for this awesome secret info.

Updates loading........45% completed.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Godmother(f): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Following
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by adorablepepple(f): 6:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ok
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by tboibamz: 7:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
okay. call me
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Danyl(m): 11:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Waiting eee expectantly.
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Infidan(m): 11:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Following
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by westreporter(m): 11:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Following
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by hajlat(m): 2:00am On Mar 27, 2017
Ok. Following.
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by CosmicJames(m): 4:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Okay guys. Lets go there!

The thing is that Youtube allows video owners to choose an option that makes their video copyright free and allow anyone to take it and use it as they wish.

Videos that other people have made, and allow you to reuse – EVEN COMMERCIALLY! Yes that is right – HIGH QUALITY videos of ALL KINDS of topics right there for you to dig through and use as you wish, and make money from. Other people have done all the hard work for you, and they are happy to let you use their videos!

Simply search for keywords relating to the topics you want. When you see a video that is interesting or you like, click on it and drag it down into the time-line of the editor. Then name it up in right part of editor, and click Publish button. The video will be published on your channel. You don't need to upload it to Youtube because the videos are already there on Youtube. This secret will save you data which you would have use in uploading videos to Youtube, save you the time you would have use in making videos, give you the ability to publis videos as many as you want everyday.

This is really a gold mine here – specially since you dont need to worry about copyrights etc, you are already allowed to use this material. I am sure you all can see the GREAT potentials!!!

First, you need to setup your Youtube Channel. That's where we will publishing the videos because we want to make money doing this.

Do you know how to create a Youtube Channel and link Adsense to it? If yes, go ahead and do it now or wait for the next update.

What I will cover in this tutorial

1. How To Create YouTube Channel.
2. Linking Adsense Account
3. Other Ad Networks
4. Secret To Get All Kinds Of Videos On YouTube Without Uploading A Single One.
5. Making Money on YouYouTube Videos Method 1
6. Making Money On YouTube Videos Method 2.

7. How To Boost Your Video Views

Stay tuned

Like tutorials like this?
Check out my signature.

4 Likes

Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by deligatus(m): 4:49am On Mar 27, 2017
Following with Kin interest
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 27, 2017
Stop endorsing this.. If not, we'll have too many versions of the same video..

1 Like

Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2017
plavic:
Stop endorsing this.. If not, we'll have too many versions of the same video..
You may be right. But you you know what? This secret have been around like forever.
And people that knows about it all over the world are using it to have unlimited videos on their YouTube channels without creating videos free.

I'm just bringing it to NL now. Besides, I'm not YouTube that made provision for such. Even if I stopped, and discontinue so that this secret is kept from our people, the system will still be there for people in other parts of the world to use.

Then what happens? You and I will be watching those multiple versions of YouTube videos while the people publishing the multiple versions the videos continue to make some $$$.

I like sharing secret like this with my people bro.
If there is anybody who should stop this is YouTube. Yes, is only YouTube that is in the right position and have to right to stop this because they created and made provision for this.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by adamsbrowny: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2017
CosmicJames:

You may be right. But you you know what? This secret have been around like forever.
And people that knows about it all over the world are using it to have unlimited videos on their YouTube channels without creating videos free.

I'm just bringing it to NL now. Besides, I'm not YouTube that made provision for such. Even if I stopped, and discontinue so that this secret is kept from our people, the system will still be there for people in other parts of the world to use.

Then what happens? You and I will be watching those multiple versions of YouTube videos while the people publishing the multiple versions the videos continue to make some $$$.

I like sharing secret like this with my people bro.
If there is anybody who should stop this is YouTube. Yes, is only YouTube that is in the right position and have to right to stop this because they created and made provision for this.
Well said. If people could b so generous as u are then people won't b swindled their hard earned money on methods that are not practical nor yielding.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Gluthatione: 11:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Following
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Phorlorunso: 6:00pm On Mar 27, 2017
Following broda mi. cant wait for the next update
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by ikbnice(m): 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
Boss, ride on... Your Facebook page mod dey feel you die. I remain loyal sir
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by stanuplane(m): 1:27am On Mar 28, 2017
following
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by ehisdan(m): 6:06am On Mar 28, 2017
Make I spread my mat for here
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by tayotayo60: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2017
i'm with u
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by ebuks22: 12:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
the drag and drop features no work, I just tried it now
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
following sir
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by ikbnice(m): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
For reasons unknown, the OP has been banned. So, he couldn't continue the tutorial here for now.
For the full tutorial , You can join his Facebook page at https://m./1844949509081101 or on the group's website https://www.obtschool.com/.
I know I would be banned too.
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by CosmicJames(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
I wish to continue this free tutorial. But unfortunately, this thread keep getting me unnecessary ban. I really can't understand why?
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 02, 2017
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Following
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by CosmicJames(m): 8:45am On Apr 04, 2017
I may continue with this tutorial. I'm still watching for NL Bot
Re: How To Make $$$ On YouTube Without Uploading A Single Video!!! by Jaxx123: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
MAKE TONS OF MONEY FROM VIDEO CREATION BUSINESS USING VIDNAMI APP BY SIMPLY COPY TEXT TO THIS ZOO APP AND PAY NOTHING TO GET THE APP AND NO SINGLE WATERMARK ON IT!

IF YOU NEED FAST YOUTUBE HERE IS THE SOLUTION

IF YOU NEED GOOD AFFILATE SALE YOU NEED THIS APP

IF YOU NEED DOCUMENTARY WITH EASE THIS APP IS FOR FOR YOU

IF YOU NEED TEXT CONVETION TO VIDEO THIS APP IS FOR YOU

That is a fact, one of the things people like most nowadays is watching videos.

A recent forecast released by emarketer, predicts that Social Video ad spending will grow 44% by 2021, reaching a total amount of $14.91 billion.

So, establishing yourself as a video marketing expert reveals to be a significant opportunity to cash in this here-to-stay niche.

By creating video marketing campaigns for businesses and entrepreneurs, you can also take your piece of that pie.

Start video creation company with zero capital
using vidnami without pay them monthly or yearly.

follow the link below and change the history

https://wealthontheroad./2021/03/how-to-use-vidnami-to-make-unlimited.html

(1) (Reply)

Doller To Naira Exchange Rate History. How Did We Get Here? / Your Experience About Account Funding To Betonmarkets / VERIFIED: Over 60 Hot Small Businesses You Can Start With Less Than N50, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.