Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,974 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter - Health (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter (134808 Views)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / Please Help Save A Friend, Olanrewaju Okusanya / Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
olowookerekemi:
All is well in Jesus Name
Amen In Jesus Name
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Temmydeco: 12:31am On Nov 14, 2015
this is about your health
get in here to know the parasites that we don't take serious not knowing that they can cause great damages to our body systems...

GET ENLIGHTENED TODAY
READ AND SHARE

http://www.yogbosa.com/must-read-meet-the-world-most-dangerous-parasites-you-can-least-think-of/
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 14, 2015
Ayolight, did u see a post where adveert on free heart surgery was publicized? I copied u...
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by favoredgal: 5:15am On Nov 14, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Ayolight, did u see a post where adveert on free heart surgery was publicized? I copied u...

Internet Hoax
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 3:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
How is Ayolight doing?

Donald3d
Funjosh
Olu4life
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 4:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
How is Ayolight doing?

Donald3d
Funjosh
Olu4life
I believe they are fine but i have heard nothing yet from ayolight
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 4:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Donald3d:

I believe they are fine but i have heard nothing yet from ayolight

Can u please put a call through to Ayolight mum in Ekiti to know if she heard from her lately
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 4:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Funjosh:

Can u please put a call through to Ayolight mum in Ekiti to know if she heard from her lately
She even called me to ask me if i have heard anything,but i will call her again to be sure
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by olu4life(m): 7:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Donald3d:

She even called me to ask me if i have heard anything,but i will call her again to be sure
When last did u hear from her ? undecided
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Donald3d:

ok
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2015
You guys should understand how busy she would be. The process can be overwhelming. Please let's not add to the pressure.

We confirmed she arrived safely. I'm certain she is finding a way to reach everyone. Let's keep praying for her and her baby.

3 Likes

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Let's just keep on praying for both Light and the Mother.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 9:04am On Nov 15, 2015
olu4life:
When last did u hear from her ? undecided
she called me when she got to India ,that was about 3days ago or 2 days
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Donald3d:
she called me when she got to India ,that was about 3days ago or 2 days
Hi ya

I sent you a PM.. Get back to me
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2015
Funjosh:
Let's just keep on praying for both Light and the Mother.
OK
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 11:19am On Nov 15, 2015
favoured234:
Hi ya
Done maam
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2015
favoured234:
Hi ya
Done maam
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
winetapper:
Done Seven threads, seven days, seven sections Staring on Sunday.. By Gods grace #forbabyLight
Are you starting today?
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
GHoJes:

Are you starting today?
Good to have you let's do it
1:15pm
Today
Topic necessary things to do on a sunday
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
GHoJes:

Are you starting today?
winetapper:
Good to have you let's do it
1:15pm
Today
Topic necessary things to do on a sunday
sad
My second phone for creating post spoilt today
Every attempt to revive it didn't work

Let's start tomorrow thank you embarassed
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by pinkheartng: 2:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
I’m sure Mercy is fine. I think we should be more concerned with how she will pay the balance of the surgery and get back home. We haven’t talked about post surgery rehabilitation of the baby. That will cost money as well. She has borrowed about N1.5 million to make this trip possible. Managing the baby post surgery and fending off creditors all at once will not be an easy task.

Mercy needs you now more than ever. As someone who’s been to Ilupeju Ekiti and held Ibukun Ayodeji, I am as sentimentally attached to the child as Donald. Our project officer says you could have mistaken him for the child’s father at the airport. That is commitment.

We have about 40 days to raise at least N1million.

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Funjosh(m): 4:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinkheartng:
I’m sure Mercy is fine. I think we should be more concerned with how she will pay the balance of the surgery and get back home. We haven’t talked about post surgery rehabilitation of the baby. That will cost money as well. She has borrowed about N1.5 million to make this trip possible. Managing the baby post surgery and fending off creditors all at once will not be an easy task.

Mercy needs you now more than ever. As someone who’s been to Ilupeju Ekiti and held Ibukun Ayodeji, I am as sentimentally attached to the child as Donald. Our project officer says you could have mistaken him for the child’s father at the airport. That is commitment.

We have about 40 days to raise at least N1million.

Have a pleasant Sunday everyone.

Please explain more better
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by GHoJes: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
winetapper:
sad My second phone for creating post spoilt today Every attempt to revive it didn't work
Okay. Thanks too and sorry about your phone.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
winetapper:
sad
My second phone for creating post spoilt today
Every attempt to revive it didn't work

undecided go buy better phone joo tongue
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
I saw this from her now
angry I have bn trying her number not reachable angry
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Caracta(f): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
I saw this from her now
angry I have bn trying her number not reachable angry

Why not send a message?

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Caracta:

Why not send a message?
i hv done dat ma.
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by wardsmithng: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Donald3d:

give me her acct no so I can send some moni 2 her
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by winetapper: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided go buy better phone joo tongue
Abi... But the phone Bleep me up sha..
Message me on whatsap
So can send you the post and you doing the posting here..

When you get it please let me know so i can edit my phone number out
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Aminat508(f): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
winetapper:

Abi... But the phone Bleep me up sha..
Message me on whatsappS
So can send you the post and you doing the posting here..

When you get it please let me know so i can edit my phone number out

U can edit now
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Donald3d(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
My sweet family,any show ?,I have being very busy,I will talk to grandma soon,and see if she has any info,I will try all mediums by God's grace to get somethingcause we are all in the dark regarding info,a Nairalander suggested I try to reach the hospital,I will do just that,by Gods grace ,#ForMyBaby #ForMyNLFamily
Re: Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please house, can anyone transfer credit to Mummy Light's phone?
My only explanation for her silence is that she has not been able to get India sim card (maybe she cannot leave the baby to do that now) and like Donald said the last time, her credit on her Nigerian number ran out...

She cannot receive call, make call or send text message without credit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (71) (Reply)

The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics / 4 Nigerians Who Have Died Of Coronavirus (photos) / Sperm Dripping Out Of Your Vagina Immediately After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.