Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera (87673 Views)

The 25 Sexiest Women Currently On TV / See The 20 Sexiest Women In The Philippines / Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by ojnnaco(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
I don release tire .. make my SP no finish oooo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Amiee99(f): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2015
Matilda obaseki nko?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2015
trigar12:

shocked badt gal ... Remember it's 16years grin

Lol tz just 14 years nd we can survive grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by trigar12(m): 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol tz just 14 years nd we can survive grin

Of course you can ... You look scary grin

tongue

Very short time for a chic like you
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by no1madman(m): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
No nyansh!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Amiee99(f): 10:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Where Linda Ejiofor dey?

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Dopefiend(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
Whew! Dorcas Fapson!

What's with Adegbeti hands in the third pic? undecided
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by MrCork: 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:
10. Venita Akpofure

Venita Akpofure is a model, presenter and actress who hails from Delta State, Nigeria. She graduated from University of Hertfordshire where she studied a BA (hons) Fashion and Marketing. She also has a diploma for Accounting finance obtained from Kingston University. She has appeared in numerous music videos and is also active in hosting and presenting

Soap Operas featured in:
*Ay's Crib

...nice..this r the kinda chks I fuk in Pekam......she loooklike one of my Jamaican lovelys: Sabrina Voxley! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by kenoz(m): 10:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
okay
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2015
trigar12:

Of course you can ... You look scary grin

tongue

Very short time for a chic like you

Lol grin I edited it to scare someone....shey u wil join us, I wil do 5yrs u wil do 9 yrs grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by trigar12(m): 10:22pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol grin I edited it to scare someone....shey u wil join us, I wil do 5yrs u wil do 9 yrs grin

Am a man ... If we get involved ... No prison

Whereas, I be person pikin

I neva reach police station b4
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
What a list!!!...Indeed naija got talents & beauties.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Ellashow: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
proxillin:

Igbos and tribal hate sha....what a tribe

Just ignore them...
Hatred fills their hearts. I don't have them close as friends because they all have this 'I'm better than you' syndrome.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
trigar12:

Am a man ... If we get involved ... No prison

Whereas, I be person pikin

I neva reach police station b4

Lol I will call gays for u
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2015
Amiee99:
Where Linda Ejiofor dey?
She looks fugly
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by zudozz: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2015
I love this Lilian Esoro girl. Beautiful n talented.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by friends4ever(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
faith551:
Wow!!, that yinka of a lady is darling, been close to 7 years I watched super story last, dnt remember the face though I didn't watch much.
Watched venita in Ay's crib, her accent was damn beauteous and she cute too.
Nigeria is really blessed with the most beautiful people on earth, look at all those beautiful ladies.
Between,Am looking for where to find such beauties, not the type that will ask for a range rover sport for her birth day oo

grin

#beauty looks better in black
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by friends4ever(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
faith551:
Wow!!, that yinka of a lady is darling, been close to 7 years I watched super story last, dnt remember the face though I didn't watch much.
Nigeria is really blessed with the most beautiful people on earth, look at all those beautiful ladies.
Between,Am looking for where to find such beauties, not the type that will ask for a range rover sport for her birth day

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by friends4ever(m): 10:48pm On Aug 11, 2015
faith551:
Between,Am looking for where to find such beauties, not the type that will ask for a range rover sport for her birth day

grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by trigar12(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol I will call gays for u

My yansh is protected by the blood of Jesus grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by temmypotter(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
Venita is over rated. Every1s got her thinking she's all that and a bag of chips. For me, kiki,lilian,osas,damilola and of course my shuga crush of life.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by friends4ever(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
It's incomplete without Eniola Badmus...
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by darlenese(f): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2015
No 11

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by ManTiger(m): 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Nobody from the NORTH make the list.

I just want you to note.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Jaxera:

I am the one that composed the list and for your information, I am Igbo

If you read the heading correctly, it stated "In Soap Opera", not "home videos".
Perhaps Igbo women should leave nollywood home videos and venture into soap opera more often.

mother fvcker ur not igbo n u can never be.

d foolish side of u is claiming that only Yoruba people act soap operas.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by M4gunners: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Team Zainab Balogun.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2015
proxillin:

Igbos and tribal hate sha....what a tribe

composing such a tribal based list shows ur a chronic tribal bigot.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by fortunechy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
beautiful bt if only they ve positive on dia atires
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
ok...
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by bravesoul247(m): 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
Emmm.. All of them are beautiful but Damilola is extremely beautiful and the love of my precious life, Dorcas Shola Fapson, I swear seeing her alone on shuga gives me that sex appeal. She no fine for this list. Dorcas is more beautiful when I saw her on shuga

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by bravesoul247(m): 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

nwanne, why na? Why falling we hands for public na? I'm a proud Igbo boy but this doesn't call for an Igbo being on the list or not, na just normal something brother. Biko calm down nna.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2015
chuna1985:

Is lilian esoro not igbo? Didn't I add her to the list?
Must you always bring tribal sentiments into every issue?

Please do a research and come up with a single igbo girl that acts soap operas and that is more beautiful than these women I listed.
If you can't do that, then I think it's best you shut up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Priscilla Ajoke Ojo At The Strip Club To Celebrate Her 18th Birthday / Is Frank Edwards Dating Sharon Oyakhilome? / Juwon Awe Killed By Suspected Herdsmen In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.