Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera (8780 Views)

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / 10 Sexiest Female Celebrities Who Used To Be Men!!!(photos) / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 1:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
I count down the top 10 sexiest men in Nigerian best soap operas

Source : Jaxera

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 1:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
10. Tope Tadela

Temitope Christopher "Tope" Tedela is a Nigerian actor, voice-overartist and broadcaster. He gained recognition for portraying Julian on the television series Edge of Paradise.
He was born in Lagos, as the first child of his parents. He is a descent of Ekiti State. He attended Lagos State Model College, Meiran, Lagos for his secondary education and earned a degree in Mass Communicationfrom The University of Lagos

He has also received several awards including Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award for best actor.

Soap Operas featured in:
*Edge of Paradise
*My mum and I
*Super story
*Burning Point
*Oasis

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by AmakaDNB(f): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
I'm HERE
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2015
9. Gbenro Ajibade
Gbenro Ajibade is a Nigerian actor and model.
He was raised in makurdi and came to lime light with his role in tinsel

He recently got married to Osas. Ighodaro

Soap Operas featured in
*Tinsel
*The Wages

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
8. Blossom chukwujekwe

Blossom Chukwujekwu is a Edo state born Nigerian actor who hails from Anambra state

He made his professional acting debut in 2009. In 2015, he won the Best Supporting Actor Award ]at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.

Soap Operas featured
*About to wed
*Tinsel
*My mum and I
*Bella's place
*Shuga naija

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
7. Emmanuel ikugbese
He is a Nigerian actor and model who hails from delta state
He cam first in the Mr Nigeria 2014 and proceeded to become the first runner up at the Mr World in 2014
He plays the lead character in the Mtv hit tv series, Shuga naija.

Soap Operas featured in:
*Shuga naija season 3 & 4

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by teewai3(m): 1:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
Good for them! in Airforce1 voice: joining u guyz soon
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 1:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
6. Frederick Leonard
He is a lagos born Nigerian actor who hails from Anambra state.
Since beginning his career in 2001, he has starred in many movies and tv series, receiving various accolades to his name.

Soap Opera Featured in:
*Disclosure
*Tarima

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Chestar5(f): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmmmnn, fp material make i book space small grin #team blossom cool
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2015
5. Gideon Okeke
Gideon okeke is a Nigerian Actor and model. He is a graduate of Appllied Biochemistry at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka.
He became prominent with his role as Philip. Ade williams on Tinsel.

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
4. Joseph benjamin

Joseph Benjamin is a Nigerian actor, model, Voice-over Artistand television presenter mainly known for co-hosting MTN's Project Fame, a talent reality show, and starring in the movies Tango With Me, Mr and Mrs, and Murder at Prime Suites. He won the African Actor of the Year award at the 2012 African Film Awards
He was born in benue state to a Kogi state indigene father and an anambra state mother

Soap Operas featured in:
*Travels of Faith
*Edge of Paradise
*Young single and free
*Super story
*Tinsel
*Bachelors

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2015
3. Oc Ukeje

Okechukwu Ukeje, known as OC Ukejeis Nigerian actor, model and musician. He came into prominence after winning the Amstel Malta Box Office (AMBO) reality show. He has received several awards including Africa Movie Academy Awards, Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, Nollywood Movies Awards, Best of Nollywood Awards, Nigeria Entertainment Awardsand Golden Icons Academy Movie Awards. He has featured in many award winning films including Two Brides and a Baby, Hoodrush, Alan Poza, Confusion Na Waand Half of a Yellow Sun.

He won the African Movie Academy Awards(AMAA) for the Best Upcoming Actor (2008) and the City People's Award for Best New Act (2010) and the Award for best actor
at the 2013 AMVCAs
In January 2015, he was listed by Nigerian Cinema Exhibition Coalition as one of the highest box office grosser of 2014.

Soap Operas featured in:
*Gidi Up
*Before 30

[img]http://ourblogazine.files./2014/07/screenshot_2014-05-12-13-41-572.jpg[/img]

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2015
2. Chris attoh

Chris Attoh (bornChristopher Keith Nii Attoh; May 17, 1979) is a Ghanaian actor, on-air personality, television presenter and producer. He is best known as for his role as "Kwame Mensah" in Tinsel.

He recently got married to Damilola Adegbite.

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
1. Alex Okubo

Alex Ekubo (born Alex Ekubo-Okwaraeke; 10 April 1986) is a Nigerian actor and model. He was first runner up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest. He won the Best Actor in a Supporting Role award at the 2013 Best of Nollywood Awardsfor his role in the Weekend Getaway.

Ekubo is a native of Arochukwu, Abia State. He attended the Federal Government College Daura, Katsina State. He studied Law at the University of Calabara nd later got a diploma in Mass Communication from Calabar Polytechnic.

Ekubo's film debut was a minor role in Lancelot Oduwa Imasuen's Sinners in the House(2005); his first major role was in Ladies Men several years later.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by afolwalex20(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is ur list anyway

Most of them are not sexy...

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2015
lol
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by RedCard1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2015
Here we go..

Alex Ekubo= handsome but not meant to be number one.

Kenneth Okoli= the black n white pix really fall your hand.

Chris Attoh= handsome dude but the heading says Nigerian Men so, remove him.

Joseph Benjamin= cool dude. I like his personality.

Gideo Okeke= you should have been higher on that list. Tonto Dikeh is missing o.

Blossom Chukwujekwe= you're ok.

Gbenro Ajibade= pass mark.

Oc Ukeje= face is not bad but dress sense and acting prowess are way better.

Tope Tadela= fine but me don't if you're a boy or a man. First pic shows a boy while the second shows a man.

They all look 4kable..proudly G.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by KanwuliaJara: 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!
Nonsense!!!!!
Abeg WEJ DJ EXCLUSIVE? angry
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by safarigirl(f): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2015
RedCard1:

Chris Attoh= handsome dude but the heading says Nigerian Men so, remove him.

Gideo Okeke= you should have been higher on that list. Tonto Dikeh is missing o.
topic says "....men of NIGERIAN SOAP", Chris wholly qualifies. That's like saying Ryan Reynolds doesn't qualify in a list of 'sexiest Hollywood actors' cuz he's Canadian.

And yes, Gideon should have been higher (1-3) and Alex doesn't deserve top spot. Some of these guys are more big screen than soaps. What about Wole Ojo, Frederick Leonard, Kalu Ikeagwu, one Seun guy like that? Those guys are the soapie peeps, OP just used movie guys for soapies. Peeps like Kenneth, Blossom, OC shouldn't make the list.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Where is Adewale elesho Ogiri Agbon Series on LTV

Ibeji Oran Eran Iya Osogbo Series on NTA Ibadan ??

Dejo tunfulu Apoti Dodo On orisun ??
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2015
Iamsynord:
Where is Adewale elesho Ogiri Agbon Series on LTV

Ibeji Oran Eran Iya Osogbo Series on NTA Ibadan ??

Dejo tunfulu Apoti Dodo On orisun ??

Omo Yoruba ni grin
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2015
Oh these guys shocked shocked y do they av to be this handsome? cheesy check out Chris attoh, Alex, Emmanuel nd oc ukeje grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2015
Modified! @safarigirl
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Vyolet(f): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2015
Emmanuel Ikugbese is overrated. His acting skill is also bad.

Joseph benjamin,Chris Attoh,Alex EKubo kiss

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
afolwalex20:
These is ur list anyway

Most of them are not sexy...

Let's leave that for the ladies to decide.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by pretydiva(f): 5:19am On Aug 13, 2015
Naija is blessed wit handsome dude I swear kiss..
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Vyolet:

Come on, he isn't that bad.
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Jaxera(m): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2015
Lalasticlala cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by safarigirl(f): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Jaxera:
Modified! @safarigirl
great...

Meanwhile, these are Wole Ojo Seun Akindele and Kalu Ikeagwu....me thinks they do more soapies than movies unlike peeps like Blossom, Chris and OC

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Vyolet:

haba, Emmanuel is not overrated....though I would like to see him in something other than Shuga.....
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by Tashaamania(f): 11:55am On Aug 13, 2015
Chris Attoh kiss kiss
Re: Top 10 Sexiest Men Of Nigerian Soap Opera by nuelzy: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
Alex number one??....lie kee u dia...

i dont like dat ukeje guy....

blossom is just there...

joseph benjamin.....oooooh! fantastic....#i like actors dat makes acting easy...dey dnt over act...bt yet d message is perfectly passed....so Joe is OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Naira Marley Before Fame That Will Motivate You / Imagine What Mourinho's Daughter Mathilde Wore To A Party (photos) / Northern Actresses Who Are Lesbians Revealed | Lilly Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.