Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria (2624 Views)

Grant Thornton Nigeria Job Recruitment 2017 (7 Vacant Positions) / Grant Thornton Test Invite / Grant Thornton Abuja Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by free2ryhme: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton International. Grant Thornton International is one of the world's leading organisations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organisations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, actionable advice through a broad range of services. Over 31,000 Grant Thornton people, across 100 countries, are focused on making a difference to clients, colleagues and the communities in which we live and work.

Due to unfolding opportunities in the local and international operating environment, Grant Thornton Nigeria requires talented young graduates, who have developed high appetite for growth and for building a strong reputation in the accounting profession. Candidates seeking career exposure in a dynamic work environment should please check through the requirements below and if eligible, apply.

Graduate Trainees
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs / Internships

Position Summary:
Fresh graduates with a burning desire for learning and growth in professional accounting practice.

Experience:
Cognate experience (None required)

Other requirements

BSc in Accounting, Economics or related numerate discipline from reputable universities, with minimum of second class upper
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Teachable and ready to learn
Highly organized and articulate
Good, passionate inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
Logical and strong ability to multi-task
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
Smart, intelligent and likeable disposition
Fluency in French language will be an added advantage.

Method of Application
Interested and Suitable candidates are invited to apply by submitting their updated resume and cover letter indicating preferred location by e-mail to: recruitment@ng.gt.com within two weeks of this publication.
Re: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by free2ryhme: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
fresh graduates apply ooo
Re: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by papyrus2(m): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
Okay. On it
Re: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
papyrus2:
Okay. On it

Did urs deliver? Mine is giving me delivery error
Re: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
Whizqueen oya come and apply oo, it is about time you graduated from romance section to Job/Vacancies section mbok.
Re: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by obibanks: 8:58pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by whizqueen(f): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Whizqueen oya come and apply oo, it is about time you graduated from romance section to Job/Vacancies section mbok.
You're so right Bro. embarassed

But I still gat some little issues with my CV and what to pursue sef angry

Care to help? wink smiley I know you will
Re: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2015
whizqueen:

You're so right Bro. embarassed

But I still gat some little issues with my CV and what to pursue sef angry

Care to help? wink smiley I know you will
What issues again mbok?
Re: Fresh Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Grant Thornton Nigeria by whizqueen(f): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
What issues again mbok?
I would Holla ya wink

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Graduate/entry Level/graduate Internship At El-bukelz Nigeria Limited / Today Is My Birthday But There's Nothing To Celebrate About. / 2018 Vfd Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.