Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,398 members, 7,843,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

If This Was My Pastor....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If This Was My Pastor....... (601 Views)

Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Was My Pastor....... by vooks: 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2015
Leviticus 20:13 (AMP)
13 If a man lies with a male as if he were a woman, both men have committed an offense (something perverse, unnatural, abhorrent, and detestable); they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Source

Re: If This Was My Pastor....... by 1love4all: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2015
Bomb.
Re: If This Was My Pastor....... by mustymatic(m): 12:06am On Aug 12, 2015
Hmmm...Christian hypocrites
Re: If This Was My Pastor....... by vooks: 8:05am On Aug 12, 2015
They are blaspheming
Re: If This Was My Pastor....... by plaetton: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
Lol.

The human joystick is an evolved tool that knows no faith, no religion, but only craves for the warm esctatic feelings of heaven. grin

One more proof for the theory evolution.
Re: If This Was My Pastor....... by vooks: 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2015
plaetton:
Lol.

The human joystick is an evolved tool that knows no faith, no religion, but only craves for the warm esctatic feelings of heaven. grin

One more proof for the theory evolution.
Yeah right, it created itself through billions of trial and error mutations

(1) (Reply)

Meet Woman Who Got Married To Jesus Christ: Photo+ / Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die (vid) / How To Get Maximum Blessing In Your Relationship Or Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.