Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Win $150 This Week.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Win $150 This Week.... (627 Views)

Good Morning. Physical Verification Will Continue This Week. / 2016/2017 Stanford Africa MBA Fellowship Program(us $150,000) / I Am Testifying By Faith That I Receive My Job This Week In Jesus' Amen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win $150 This Week.... by Nigel1: 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2015
Dear Nlanders,

The FEDP Forum is an initiative that envisions the collaboration of engineers (Oil, Gas, Power, Systems) around the world for the sole purpose of sharing industry/field-based challenges and problems as well as innovative ideas and solutions to both our national and global problems.

Side attractions include weekly quizzes that aim to sharpen the knowledge and skills of all forum members. First correct set of answers received is rewarded with the cash prize of the week.

This week's quiz attracts a prize of $150!!!

For a chance to win, visit http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com now.

TWITTER: FEDPForum
FACEBOOK: FEDP Forum

Thank you.

Regards,
Nigel K.

Re: Win $150 This Week.... by Nigel1: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2015
QUIZ OF THE WEEK:

Congrats to Amercy, winner of last week's 'Quiz of the Week' edition and first female winner.

You can be the winner of this week's $150 prize.

Hurry to http://fedpforum.epcmengineers.com now.

TWITTER: FEDPForum
FACEBOOK: FEDP Forum

P.S. The custom-built ultra-modern FEDP Pilot Oil & Gas Surface Production Training Facility in Lekki, Lagos is almost fully ready.....see latest photos below...

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Accountant Urgently Needed At Victoria Island Lagos.. Salary 50,000 / Sales Person & A Driver Needed For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.