Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Can Write Short Fictional Stories For You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Can Write Short Fictional Stories For You (366 Views)

UNDERCOVER MAID - A Short Fictional Story By Umar Yusuf. / A Thread Of Different Interesting Short Fictional Stories. "Updated everyday " / I Can Write Short Fictional Stories For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Write Short Fictional Stories For You by gabsoft: 4:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
I Can Write Short Short Fictional Stories For You.
I love writing stories for children and students in school. I also write articles and do research work for people. Here is a short story i just put up now.
THE HONEST CAT
It was dark this faithful night. Everywhere was quiet as a graveyard. It was time for rat and cat to come out of their little holes.
The rat thrust its head out of the hole to see if there ws no danger. It was normal for the rat to do this to be sure the outside was safe for movement.
The rat wasted no time in its mission. Her first trip was to search around for yam. This was achieved in no time. The rat decided to lay the yam infront of her hole to go in search for fish.
That night, the rat had a successful mission. She came back with a big fish. But unfortunately, she met her boss infront of her hole laying softly. The presence of the boss arrested the rat. She began to shiver like someone suffering from cold. Who is this boss? It was no other than cat! Tobe continued.08180293036

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Of Dreams And Colours Episode 4 / This Is What Your Music Business Needs To Succeed With Ease. / Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.