Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Pearson Vue Exams Help. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pearson Vue Exams Help. (1166 Views)

Download All Exams Past Questions And Answers / An Application To Ease The Stress Of Conducting Exams - Introducing CBT Master (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pearson Vue Exams Help. by kode12: 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2016
Hello everyone,I want to order for a Microsoft exams to be taken in about 2months time. I've seen the prices and all online and I'm ready to make the payments but I don't know if the centre will demand extra charges from me to take the exams. Anyone with experience about VUE policy pls drop a comment.
Re: Pearson Vue Exams Help. by pneumaticos(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2016
Its better to go and negotiate with the centers
No act shina rambo

Which state are you
Re: Pearson Vue Exams Help. by kode12: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2016
pneumaticos:
Its better to go and negotiate with the centers
No act shina rambo

Which state are you
I intend writing either in Lagos,Kwara or Edo. But if VUE had charged me I shouldn't have to pay anything more na. Is possible the centre will refuse me writing on the scheduled date after I've duly paid for the testing?
Re: Pearson Vue Exams Help. by kode12: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2016
help somebody
Re: Pearson Vue Exams Help. by pneumaticos(m): 12:07am On Jul 07, 2016
kode12:

I intend writing either in Lagos,Kwara or Edo. But if VUE had charged me I shouldn't have to pay anything more na. Is possible the centre will refuse me writing on the scheduled date after I've duly paid for the testing?

They. Will charge
They will even charge more than expected
We have a center at Ikeja
Re: Pearson Vue Exams Help. by kode12: 9:04am On Jul 07, 2016
pneumaticos:

They. Will charge
They will even charge more than expected
We have a center at Ikeja
Seriously how is that so?That shouldn't be na what's the centre charge for your centre. I'm paying the test fee my self.

(1) (Reply)

Is Naijaloaded Copying Articles From Nairaland / Just For Those Who Knows Mr2kay / Non Hosted Usa Adsense For Sale (5,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.